Adeline Records repressing Warning on "Coke Bottle Clear" colored vinyl

Liam

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

damn how many times are they gonna repress Warning i mean jesus.

And they also announced that other colors are coming.

And they also announced that other colors are coming.

wow. i'd much rather see other vinyl being repressed than just warning.

Adeline may only have the rights to Warning. I'm sure Warner doesn't want to claim it's there's.

My guess is that they have some special deal with Warner to press that album (maybe cause Green Day self-produced? I'm not sure).

Edit: What matt said.

Interesting that Jackass is labelled a '"standout track" along with Waiting and Minority. Usually they just put the singles in those sort of things.

Adeline may only have the rights to Warning. I'm sure Warner doesn't want to claim it's there's.

They also do the pressing of AAF as well

Interesting that Jackass is labelled a '"standout track" along with Waiting and Minority. Usually they just put the singles in those sort of things.

Not all the time

Ordered it earlier today.

It's funny that they asked the people on facebook about the color (most of them said yellow, orange or orange/black) and nobody said "make it clear...oh wait...coke bottle clear!"

Maybe they will do a orange or yellow one in 3 years or so

I would love to order it but the damn site keeps saying my street address and postal code don't match... I'm not an idiot I know my address and postal code lol

I would love to order it but the damn site keeps saying my street address and postal code don't match... I'm not an idiot I know my address and postal code lol

Dude, learn where the fuck you live :-)

damn, i wanna order it (told my parents they should buy it for my b-day in march :D ), but it doesn't work yet...gotta wait a few days till the damn code for the extra new made paypal account is there :( ...what's funny, though, is when you convert the prize (with shipping) from dollar into euro, you get my birthday :lol: yep, i desperately need this :(

Almost makes me wish I didn't already have it in white, the coke bottle pressing looks a lot cooler :P

• 3 weeks later...

Archived