My Green Day Covers (Guitar Now, Harmonica Later)

Todd

Alright, I had to re-record these since I kinda muted them all in audacity the first time and deleted them, but here are my guitar covers, sloppily recorded on a very out of tune acoustic guitar. When I find my harmonica, I'll record some of that as well :)

When I Come Around

https://soundcloud.com/todd409/when-i-come-around-sloppy

Waiting

https://soundcloud.com/todd409/waiting-sloppy-cover

Geek Stink Breath

https://soundcloud.com/todd409/geek-stink-breath-sloppy-cover

https://soundcloud.com/todd409/86-sloppy-cover

The Grouch

https://soundcloud.com/todd409/the-grouch-sloppy-cover

Isn't it weird how many cover threads have been popping up lately?

Maybe I'll tune my guitar later :P

How long do you play guitar? Work on your strumming and chord changing.

How long do you play guitar? Work on your strumming and chord changing.

What do you mean "work on it"? I can't try to improve it if i don't know what needs to be done. I appreciate your feedback

What do you mean "work on it"? I can't try to improve it if i don't know what needs to be done. I appreciate your feedback

From what I heard it sounds like you are only strumming down for most of the time and pausing during the chord change. Each song has it's own strumming pattern. Listen to the song and you will hear the difference. Play along the song and you will figure out the strumming pattern.

From what I heard it sounds like you are only strumming down for most of the time and pausing during the chord change. Each song has it's own strumming pattern. Listen to the song and you will hear the difference. Play along the song and you will figure out the strumming pattern.

Thanks! Yeah, I only strum down. I'll have to work on that. I taught myself, so I don't know too much

Tman, can you please change your profile pic so people stop getting us confused? Thanks

Tman, can you please change your profile pic so people stop getting us confused? Thanks

Tman will disagree strongly I would guess :P

I'm afraid that if I remove mine, you'll make it yours. I can make you one that's similar, one with the same font, I don't know. Can you even name the dude in the pic?

I'm afraid that if I remove mine, you'll make it yours. I can make you one that's similar, one with the same font, I don't know. Can you even name the dude in the pic?

I will not take your new avatar. That is my pledge to you.

And yes, that is Timothy Manning

Can we try to not make every thread about how KidWithDream exists and has stolen Todd's avatar, please?

Can we try to not make every thread about how KidWithDream exists and has stolen Todd's avatar, please?

Wow, first people accuse me of stealing Tman684's avatar, now I stole Todds? Besides, I didn't steal anybody's avatar. If you look, you can see some differences.

Wow, first people accuse me of stealing Tman684's avatar, now I stole Todds? Besides, I didn't steal anybody's avatar. If you look, you can see some differences.

All of your posts in this thread have been useless and irrelevant, and your posts across the forum so far have been borderline spam. If you want to post at all, at least make it something meaningful. If you continue you will be suspended for 24 hours.

All of your posts in this thread have been useless and irrelevant, and your posts across the forum so far have been borderline spam. If you want to post at all, at least make it something meaningful. If you continue you will be suspended for 24 hours.

New mods trying to drive new members away :(

Wow, here I spent a whole hour yesterday listening to and reviewing Green Day and making an educational thread about it, and now I'm being threatened? I've done nothing but be genial and helpful on this forum and this is the thanks I'm getting. I can't believe this is how you treat your new members. I am very close to being done with this forum for good

Oh, we have a new Ceádóg, or is it just another account? :)

Can we please give Ceadog more credit than that?

No offense man but why are you uploading this? I'm going to be honest, it sounds like crap. Don't upload (or open a new thread) stuff unless it's above average or a treat to listen to?

No offense man but why are you uploading this? I'm going to be honest, it sounds like crap. Don't upload (or open a new thread) stuff unless it's above average or a treat to listen to?

How about actually offering constructive feedback so he can do that?

Lol you still hate me, don't you? Anyways, you missed the joke. :lol:

THIS WAS A JOKE?!

Nah, I would've told anyone who uploaded something like this. I just don't think you should upload stuff like this because it's just not good,. I might have a bad sense of humour, but I certainly don't see the 'fun' part of this 'joke'. My constructive feedback would be: keep on practicing on your strumming and timing, tune your guitar, practice palm muting and try to get these chords flowing into each other without leaving pauses in between.

He didn't steal it. He used it as a template and added his own touch to it. Jeez.

Archived