Billie Joe and Miranda Lambert are doing something at the Grammys

4CHuT4c.png

LOS ANGELES, CA - JANUARY 23: Singer Miranda Lambert (L) and musician Billie Joe Armstrong rehearse onstage during the 56th GRAMMY Awards at Staples Center on January 23, 2014 in Los Angeles, California. (Photo by Kevin Winter/WireImage)

http://www.gettyimages.in/detail/news-photo/singer-miranda-lambert-and-musician-billie-joe-armstrong-news-photo/464698851

My money is on an acoustic rendition of Nightlife.

• Replies 608
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Too distracted by something Billie-related in the news to notice his shitty hair...

Must resist complaining about his shitty hair...

Oh my GAWD, what is he thinking?! Dude, you're not Justin Bieber, and you're not Bret Michaels either. :rolleyes:

because of the shadow casted by the microphone I thought Billie had a goatee and I was like "Oh God"

But really the bandana is not necessary

EDIT: OMFG I JUST REALIZED. Is this Billie's first televised performance since iHeart Radio?

Now i have to watch the Grammys :ga:

And i think his hair looks really awesome, i love it! :happy:

If it's not a rendition of Nightlife I'll be disappointed.

But yeah, it'll clearly be something Everly related. Which is strange, where the hell's Norah?

But yeah, it'll clearly be something Everly related. Which is strange, where the hell's Norah?

Probably having a threesome with 80 and Tré.

His hair would look more awesome without that bandana.

Now I have reason to watch the Grammys other than to watch my boyfriend fanboy over Dave Grohl.

Yeah, I'd guess an Everly cover. Nightlife would have been perfect lol. she's the country Lady Cobra :P

Honestly not really looking forward to this :lol:. Billie's probably just going to play guitar while she sings the main vocals. And I have no interest whatsoever in Miranda Lambert.

Just going to watch the show for QOTSA

EDIT: OMFG I JUST REALIZED. Is this Billie's first televised performance since iHeart Radio?

yes

I just thought of that too. I think so?

she's the country Lady Cobra :P

Cheap Bud Lite stain on even cheaper dungarees

Hope there's more in your pants than a cattle drive

Or something.

This isn't his first televised performance since iHeart. That'd be Reading last August.

Or something.

+1 for originality

Still a better line than "BMXcellent tits."

because of the shadow casted by the microphone I thought Billie had a goatee and I was like "Oh God"

But really the bandana is not necessary

yes

I just thought of that too. I think so?

Nope. Reading and World Stage.

+1 for originality

Still a better line than "BMXcellent tits."

I dread to think what the country version of that would be. "Tractorcellent tits." Hmm.

This isn't his first televised performance since iHeart. That'd be Reading last August.

Well, like, non-rock show type televised performance. Stupid pop stuff performance.

That is actually awesome. I was waiting in hope for an announcement like this. Sad, that its not the band but only Billie, but every wish doesn't certainly come true! :)

You were stealing my joke, you uncreative wanker :mad:

:wub:

Yours was better :lol:

So, question for guitar people. Is the acoustic Billie is playing here his signature model/Everly Brothers ripoff, but just in red and white rather than black and tort?

It is weird why Norah isn't singing with him though. maybe she has something else to be other than the Grammys lol. but that's the only little detail that has me hoping for the Nightlife song :lol:

takin' a ride to my old farms

she drives my truck

say yee haw with my farmlife

Archived