Green Day Covers

xxPistolxx

Hey guys. So i'v been looking for a thread that shares Green Day covers by the fans, but i didn't find anything. I thought it would be cool if i start something that we can share our covers in.

So yea, if any of you music gods have any covers of Green Day songs to share, post them here! I think everyone would love to hear/see them.

Oh and i'v recently started recording guitar covers myself, if you want to check em out, visit this link: https://soundcloud.com/dookie-pistol

(Mods, if you think this is shitty, take it down xD I couldn't find any good thread to share my covers in)

Nothing's finished so this sounds pretty shitty but here's a demo version of BOBD I've been working on. I need to re-record the drums and acoustic guitar, and mix and master it, but hey, call this an exclusive.

https://soundcloud.com/tomjohnstonemusic/boulevard-of-broken-dreams-1

Dude, this is awesome! You play all the instruments? Oh and what guitars/amps do you use? YOU ROCK. I love ittttt!!! Send me more when you're done please. :D

Dude, this is awesome! You play all the instruments? Oh and what guitars/amps do you use? YOU ROCK. I love ittttt!!! Send me more when you're done please. :D

Thanks! Yeah, I played everything on that, apart from vocals obviously. I used a Fender 65 Twin Reverb guitar amp and a Fender Baja Telecaster, the bass was a Mike Dirnt Precision through an Ampeg SVT-450 and 8x10 cab, and the acoustic was a knackered old Epiphone that's now damaged beyond repair. If you check my Soundcloud out I've got an EP of original material and a load of non-Green Day covers on there, all done with the same singer.

If you have covers to share, we encourage you guys to make a new thread for every cover as we believe you'll get more exposure than if all covers are in one thread.

Archived