Random Green Day Thoughts

Fuzz

Is this a good place for me to post my Tré's missing testicle theory that got me my second ban?

I'll allow it.
  • Confused 1

So does anyone wonder how the loss of a testicle affected Tré's drumming and general contribution to the band? He's always had a very aggressive but conservative style. I think that the aggression is born out of his testicular inadequacy, and the the conservativeness comes from the lack of testosterone needed to challenge Billie to expand his playing style. Perhaps if it weren't for a simple unicycle accident, Tré might be one of the most exciting and groundbreaking drummers in world music, instead of a high-hats and fills in 4/4 man. Green Day could be pushing themselves to greater and greater heights. Who knows, Tré might even have had the balls (pun intended) to call out Billie before iHeart, thus making the Trilogy not a complete mass of shit.

Moral of the story is: don't jump on a unicycle kids, it'll ruin your drumming, make your friends go to rehab, and turn your albums into flops.

• Like 4

I love it when Billie does an acoustic part of their set in concerts. I wish he did it on the last tour. Especially when he plays their pre-Dookie songs acoustically like Words I Might Have Ate, 80, Minnesota Girl (I NEED A STUDIO RECORDING OF THIS ASAP BILLIE). This is why I want them to do an unplugged album.

• Like 3

So does anyone wonder how the loss of a testicle affected Tré's drumming and general contribution to the band? He's always had a very aggressive but conservative style. I think that the aggression is born out of his testicular inadequacy, and the the conservativeness comes from the lack of testosterone needed to challenge Billie to expand his playing style. Perhaps if it weren't for a simple unicycle accident, Tré might be one of the most exciting and groundbreaking drummers in world music, instead of a high-hats and fills in 4/4 man. Green Day could be pushing themselves to greater and greater heights. Who knows, Tré might even have had the balls (pun intended) to call out Billie before iHeart, thus making the Trilogy not a complete mass of shit.

Moral of the story is: don't jump on a unicycle kids, it'll ruin your drumming, make your friends go to rehab, and turn your albums into flops.

How the hell did THAT get you banned?!

• Like 3

Its amazing to me, how all of these songs determine my mood, or help me when i'm in a bad mood. I mean, when i listen to other bands, i love the music. But Green Day are very different. There's so much more than just the music, its just epic. The lyrics never fail to move something inside me. And sometimes, when i listen to songs, i feel like im taking them for granted, so i listen to them again just to feel them. Its just so amazing, how their music makes me better.

Tré is fucking sexy sometimes. (is that an unpopular opinion ?)

Not sometimes. All the time. And his hair, just so fucking awesome.

If Tre was a woman, he would be the hottest woman on earth.

I think that is an unpopular/random opinion. :)

• Like 4

I'm gonna like this because it became popular.

• Confused 1

Sometimes I just take a day every few weeks or so and just listen to purely Green Day music. Whether albums front to back or all their songs on shuffle and watch interviews and live performances on youtube. It brightens up that day and I'm always singing along to them every time.

• Like 4

I'm surprised there aren't a lot of pictures of Billie's dick on the internet. He flashed the crowd at least a dozen times during the Dookie and Insomniac tours. Were cameras that slow in 1994?

How's that for random thought? Do I win?

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

I'm surprised there aren't a lot of pictures of Billie's dick on the internet. He flashed the crowd at least a dozen times during the Dookie and Insomniac tours. Were cameras that slow in 1994?

How's that for random thought? Do I win?

Cell phone cameras did not exsist in 94 lol

Did I say cell phone cameras? augenbrauen.gif Jesus Christ, Tim. :lol:

Well regular cameras arent really allowed in most clubs/venues

So photos from shows wont be as much as the days of cell phone cameras

People back then probably just appreciated music more and enjoyed the concerts they went to. Though I'm thankful for the videos we've got from back then so I won't complain.

• Like 1

• Hermione changed the title to Random Green Day Thoughts
  • Liam unpinned this topic
  • Hermione pinned this topic