Random Green Day Thoughts

Fuzz

Also, I would be so sad if there was a freak incident where 1039/Sosh gets remastered. It would lose all its charm!

You can't lose what you never had. :lol:

• Like 2

It would be impossible for me to disagree with you more than I do now.

Even if I said that Amy's bridge is the best thing they've ever done? You must really dislike Warning :o

Even if I said that Amy's bridge is the best thing they've ever done? You must really dislike Warning :o

I actually quite like Amy so no.

I don't dislike it, I actually quite enjoy listening to it, I just dislike people saying it's their best album, it's good just not to the standards of AI Dookie.

Dookie is probably my least favorite album they've made, besides Uno. I have to really be craving it to bother (its been 2 years so far). It has some real gems but it just doesn't stand out to me.
#unpopularopinions

I've considered Nimrod my favorite album for a long time, but I realized a few days ago that I haven't even listened to it in months. Dookie is definitely my favorite album.

Do I have to change my name to Certified Dookie now?

Warning is such an awesome underrated album. It has the energy level of their previous albums, but covers more mature subjects. It was the perfect set up for AI. I love it. :)

• Like 2

Come on! "Rusty James" can't beat "Lazy Bones"!

Bahahaha! Lazy Bones is trash. I'd rather jam out to Amy than listen to Lazy Bones. Dos is just a trashy album altogether.

Lazy Bones would be a great song if the bridge part never existed.

The pause is timed so weird it's one of the most intriguing parts of the Trilogy, the last bar before the pause is 3/4 then the pause is a measure of 4/4 then a measure of 3/4 then back to 4/4, it impressed me coming from them.
  • Like 3

The pause is timed so weird it's one of the most intriguing parts of the Trilogy, the last bar before the pause is 3/4 then the pause is a measure of 4/4 then a measure of 3/4 then back to 4/4, it impressed me coming from them.

The pause timing is indeed intriguing. But the bridge is just no.

Baby Eyes over Lazy Bones

Do you like Baby Eyes or just hate Lazy Bones? I'm actually one of the few that doesn't hate Baby Eyes. :lol:

Do you like Baby Eyes or just hate Lazy Bones? I'm actually one of the few that doesn't hate Baby Eyes. :lol:

I like both just prefer Baby Eyes :lol:

• Like 1

I don't hate Baby Eyes. It's not great, but it's not bad. Definitely not as good as Lazy Bones.

• Like 1

I miss this fuckers. I need some tour again soon :c

Yeah, you're gonna miss them for a year minimum. Or? They are unpredictable.

Wait, Dookie is its own universe?

We should send DookieLukie there.

• Like 3

Wait, Dookie is its own universe?

No, I think she meant that Dookie is more important and above such earthly things as the universe and therefore Dookie is God.

• Like 1

Lazy Bones would be a great song if the bridge part never existed.

What don't you like about it? I think it's actually quite musically interesting for Green Day...
  • Like 2

• Hermione changed the title to Random Green Day Thoughts
  • Liam unpinned this topic
  • Hermione pinned this topic