Random Green Day Thoughts

Fuzz

Random Green Day thought: Shenanigans is so underrated but so fucking good. One of my favorites. Plus, the album art is badass.

• Like 4

Random Green Day thought: Shenanigans is so underrated but so fucking good. One of my favorites. Plus, the album art is badass.

That album has some of the best songs they've ever written. It's a shame that they didn't make their records, but a blessing that they were still able to be released.

• Like 2

I wish Mike still addressed the crowd. I loved it when he used too. Now it only ever seems to be Billie Joe.

• Like 1

I wish Mike still addressed the crowd. I loved it when he used too. Now it only ever seems to be Billie Joe.

Remember when Mike used to be the hyperactive, talkative one?? :wub: a lot changes in 20 years.

• Like 2

Wait, did you just say that wanting gender equality is a minority opinion? I'm pretty sure that the 50% of the world that's female would disagree with you.

For that I don't believe he is referring to the equality of Feminism. There is a large chunk that are pushing to get more rights for women but in the process trying to give them more rights then men or in the process being sexist against women in the process.

Any example is GTA V being banned at 2 stores in Australia because you are able to injure and kill women in the game. Yet you spent pretty much all your time killing men and no one bats an eye. The video in the spoiler explains it better, although had a bit of information on the reason it was banned but the point is on point.

Note there are a few people here that get their knickers in a knot when you raise this point or any point that is slightly negative about the state of feminism, and the inequality of it that a lot of supports have yet claim not to. I have been attacked for raising this very point.

• Like 1

I just had a weird thought about the trilogy. Instead of announcing three albums and hyping it to eternity, what if they had just announced one regular album as everyone expected, and then kept quiet about Dos and Tre? Then, when Uno was released it would get sort of a mixed reception, GDC would freak out over why only Billie was on the cover, and if the title Uno would suggest more albums? This would of course be shot down as preposterous conspiracies, until Dos and eventually Tre were released out of nowhere! And then, for once, GDCs crazy theories would come true!

Just a thought...

Yeah that would have been the worst move possible. I love the trilogy for what it is, but if they were released over time as fully separate albums, each would have been a bit of a let-down.
I guess it was a strength-in-numbers kind of deal.
Now if each were stand-alone material, then maybe that plan would have worked.

For that I don't believe he is referring to the equality of Feminism. There is a large chunk that are pushing to get more rights for women but in the process trying to give them more rights then men or in the process being sexist against women in the process.

Any example is GTA V being banned at 2 stores in Australia because you are able to injure and kill women in the game. Yet you spent pretty much all your time killing men and no one bats an eye. The video in the spoiler explains it better, although had a bit of information on the reason it was banned but the point is on point.

Note there are a few people here that get their knickers in a knot when you raise this point or any point that is slightly negative about the state of feminism, and the inequality of it that a lot of supports have yet claim not to. I have been attacked for raising this very point.

There is no such thing as reverse discrimination. Take this where it belongs to, so we could explain it to you better.

• Like 1

Here's an old one.

Ever since I was like 13, I used to imagine the exact moment in time when I'd find out and react to the death of green day members.
I would picture my two little kids asking "What's wrong with mommy?" and then my husband would say "Your mother just lost a friend". And then I would go a couple weeks without talking much.
Now I realize that I could have young children within 10 years....so in reality those kids would be in their mid 20's and I'd probably be dead before any of the guys kick off.

lovely thoughts :P

Does anyone else think that Billie enjoys teasing his fans, especially with things like his Instagram post the other day. It fucks me off a bit actually :lol: .

There is no such thing as reverse discrimination. Take this where it belongs to, so we could explain it to you better.

So going on that, its ok to kill men in a game while it being off limits to kill women in a game, if people really wanted equality this wouldn't happen and it would be perfection fine either way. This sounds perfectly logical. This is just fucked up really. Reverse Discrimination is just discrimination, just done on the section of society who used to cause the discrimination. Also add a series of TV ads that were shown here to sell products to females, set out to solely point all the possible negative traits of males and say we are all like that, then they do the exact opposite and a huge backlash occurs. Then when males try to speak out about it we get screamed at pushed into a corner and told not to be sexist pigs. I frankly am sick of having this.

Arsed if I am taking this into the Feminism thread that place is screwed over, you get attacked for minor things, they don't agree with and cannot see they are being hypocrites.

• Like 1

So going on that, its ok to kill men in a game while it being off limits to kill women in a game, if people really wanted equality this wouldn't happen and it would be perfection fine either way. This sounds perfectly logical. This is just fucked up really. Reverse Discrimination is just discrimination, just done on the section of society who used to cause the discrimination. Also add a series of TV ads that were shown here to sell products to females, set out to solely point all the possible negative traits of males and say we are all like that, then they do the exact opposite and a huge backlash occurs. Then when males try to speak out about it we get screamed at pushed into a corner and told not to be sexist pigs. I frankly am sick of having this.

Arsed if I am taking this into the Feminism thread that place is screwed over, you get attacked for minor things, they don't agree with and cannot see they are being hypocrites.

Just stop.

• Like 3

Just stop.

So what you think that is the definition of equality and that we should let this all go ahead.

Hint this is not equality. You cannot get upset over one and not the other, it has too be both or none at all.

I always thought Mike was the soul of the band, Billie the heart and Tre the backbone haha

nope.... Mike is the backbone, Tre is the soul.... Billie is definately the heart.

It is wrong to kill anyone. Let's start selling tampons to men and jock straps to women.

I've never heard Cgristle Road, I'll have to check it out.

My favourite is No One Knows.

I'm an American. We spell things differently. Christie Road, better?

• Hermione changed the title to Random Green Day Thoughts
  • Liam unpinned this topic
  • Hermione pinned this topic