Random Green Day Thoughts

Fuzz

As long as Nightlife and F**k Time don't make the final cut.

Those are the two best songs on the trilogy!

Just saw an old interview from when UNO came out. Billie says this line:

"And then there's songs like Nuclear Family where I'm just like, I just write this shit and I don't even know what it means sometimes."

Sounds about right, Billie.

And that´s perfect!

I wonder what would happen to GDC if Green Day broke up. There'd be no more news or anything fresh to post about. Would we find something new to unite us, or simply fade away?

I wonder what would happen to GDC if Green Day broke up. There'd be no more news or anything fresh to post about. Would we find something new to unite us, or simply fade away?

We'd just spam all the time.

• Like 4

There's barely been any Green Day news for ages so we'd just carry on as normal.

There's barely been any Green Day news for ages so we'd just carry on as normal.

But imagine years without any news/shows/merch. Don't you think things would eventually change?

But imagine years without any news/shows/merch. Don't you think things would eventually change?

There are still Ghostbusters forums thriving out there, I think we'll be fine. :P

The place would probably just revert back to Nickelback Community like it was before the Rapture.

• Like 3

It would probably end up like Shawshank Redemption, with all the GDCers having to leave and face the rest of the internet/world, feeling lost and struggling to fit in.

• Like 1

I never realized how good-looking GDC is until now.

THANK YOU, BASED ANDRES.

GDC is genuinely the best forum I've ever been on in terms of design and features.

• Like 3

GDC is genuinely the best forum I've ever been on in terms of design and features.

I'm only a member of two and I've only posted twice on the other one. :lol:

Seriously if you take a look at the topic titles on the News forum, how many of those news are actually about Green Day as a band?

Bilie acting in a film, Tre becoming a viking-convert, and so on.

Besides, I would have no intention of leaving, since someone must keep on belabouring that painful song collection generally known as Dos. And also, more importantly, I'd like to think I have made too many great acquaintances here to be able to just leave.

That said, there is not a single real proof that they actually are breaking up and these false rumours Nim Jim constantly spreads are getting very tiresome.

• Like 3

Thay said, threre is not a single real proof that they actually are breaking up and these false rumours Nim Jim constantly spreads are getting very tiresome.

I wasn't saying they're breaking up. They aren't. It was all hypothetical.

• Hermione changed the title to Random Green Day Thoughts
  • Liam unpinned this topic
  • Hermione pinned this topic