Random Green Day Thoughts

Fuzz

After hearing about All Time Low's concert getting cut short due to rain, it reminded me of Woodstock '94 :lol: The difference is, however, I'm sure they walked off that stage wet, at most. Billie, however... Due to him being smug about the concert-goers being in the rain and him nice and dry, he did not haha

After hearing about All Time Low's concert getting cut short due to rain, it reminded me of Woodstock '94 :lol: The difference is, however, I'm sure they walked off that stage wet, at most. Billie, however... Due to him being smug about the concert-goers being in the rain and him nice and dry, he did not haha

Being in the crowd during their set, I can say that it was one of the first things that came to my mind. The way they were going they wouldn't of gotten off the stage if they weren't kicked off and if there wasn't plastic mats covering the grounds (as it was in a stadium) I am sure there would of been a mud fight as well. I am sure they would of been more then up for it. Before the rain came they were getting ready for us all to get naked.

• Like 1

http://www.engadget.com/2015/03/05/rock-band-4/

Rockband 4 has been announced. So if any new GD album comes out, we may get new multi-tracks from DLC :D

Pleased to know the idea of these games hasn't been entirely abandoned! I still want more Guitar Hero though :P

Also I moved this to Random Green Day news since you probably meant to post it here.

• Like 1

Pleased to know the idea of these games hasn't been entirely abandoned! I still want more Guitar Hero though :P

Also I moved this to Random Green Day news since you probably meant to post it here.

Nah, I actually meant Random thoughts,,, cuz it's not Green Day news, it's just speculation. :P

Nah, I actually meant Random thoughts,,, cuz it's not Green Day news, it's just speculation. :P

That's a good point, I've moved it back :lol:

• Like 1

I thought it was for a while tbh :P like in 2009/2010

I need more Green Day. This is my first major hiatus since I started following Green Day. Something to drag me back in.

I know those feels bro. Felt that way after I got into them at the end of 2005 and I was like tearing my hair out for four years lolol

• Like 3

I just heard st Jimmy on the radio. Kudos to faction for not playing basket case or longview

• Like 2

I just heard st Jimmy on the radio. Kudos to faction for not playing basket case or longview

No way?! That's awsome! I would have been freaking out! Haha Guess I need to listen to Faction more often.

• Like 1

I wish Billie Joe stuck with the name Jesus Christ Supermarket instead of Insomniac. The album is fucking fantastic, but that name would have made things a whole lot better.

• Like 1

Some days I kind of forget about Green Day but then I see something related and am all like OMG I miss them so much.

• Like 3

Some days I kind of forget about Green Day but then I see something related and am all like OMG I miss them so much.

Oh what a relief

Surfed youtube looking for some HoF stuff. Ended up listening to every kind of shit from GD on youtube, and now my ears bleed. But I´m totally happy, and now I shall go to sleep with my ears ringing (damn, I´m wide awake now and have to get up in about 5 hours...). :dance:

And youtube just reminded me how sweet these boys are... :wub:

• Like 4

Random thought : Why haven't Fender done a Billie Joe "blue" Signature model ?!

Is it maybe because he's already a Gibson Signature Customer ?

Surprised that not even Fernandes offer a BJA Signature "Blue" Strat !

Edited by Kotowboy
  • Like 1

Random thought : Why haven't Fender done a Billie Joe "blue" Signature model ?!

Is it maybe because he's already a Gibson Signature Customer ?

Surprised that not even Fernandes offer a BJA Signature "Blue" Strat !

Cause Blue is not a Fender

And Fernandes can't make that model anymore as Fender sued them in the late 80s/early 90s cause of the closeness to the Strats design

• Like 3

Another article I stumbled upon today that ranks each track from American Idiot.

http://www.buzzfeed.com/bprofitt/the-definitive-ranking-of-every-song-on-american-i-v954#.ikoaMgz6M

I disagree with WMUWSE being that high up if we're ranking them based on their role in the storyline; that song always seemed out of place for me in the storyline, especially since Letterbomb served as a sufficient "breakup" song. I guess WMUWSE is the reaction to that, but I think Homecoming could've just as easily followed Letterbomb and it would've made just as much sense.

However, since She's a Rebel, Jesus of Suburbia and Whatsername are my favorite songs from the album, and American Idiot as the title track and eye-catching opener is obviously important, I have no problem with the first four songs. She's a Rebel never gets enough credit! :)

• Like 2

Cause Blue is not a Fender

And Fernandes can't make that model anymore as Fender sued them in the late 80s/early 90s cause of the closeness to the Strats design

I know it's not a Fender but that couldn't stop them making one. Gibson did a signature Slash Les Paul based on his AFD guitar - which wasn't a real Gibson.

I know it's not a Fender but that couldn't stop them making one. Gibson did a signature Slash Les Paul based on his AFD guitar - which wasn't a real Gibson.

But they won't escp as they hate that guitar... (Well I guess I shouldn't say hate but you don't sue something you like)

• Hermione changed the title to Random Green Day Thoughts
  • Liam unpinned this topic
  • Hermione pinned this topic