Random Green Day Thoughts

Fuzz

Wednesday was the 10th anniversary of the first time I saw Green Day. I feel so very old.

21st Anniversary of Dookie - which was the first cd I purchased - now who feels old :lol:

• Like 1

Green Day needs to cover this song. Every time it comes on the radio I can't help but think of them.
I mean come ON, it's like they're channeling the network with those ski masks :P

Agree. And that's an interesting coincidence. Know what would be fun? If we'd both write that out as blog posts. I haven't seen an on-topic blog post on here in ages. :)

I am still not so familiar with blog posts, but it does sound like something that everyone could get involved with :3

• Like 2

How dare my professor give an exam on Billie Joe's birthday :mad: I should say I need that day off for religious observance

Same here! :angry:

I have a horrible cold, including a fever the last couple of nights, and all the times I've woken up in a cold sweat during the night I've immediately thought of "I woke up in a pool of sweat, at first I thought that I pissed the bed" :lol:, which has made it slightly more bearable.

Sorry you're not feeling well but certainly happy GD lyrics can help you get through it. :)

When I think of cold sweats, I think "I woke up in a cold sweat, wishing she was by my side." I'm sappy. Haha Hope you get well soon!

Sorry you're not feeling well but certainly happy GD lyrics can help you get through it. :)

When I think of cold sweats, I think "I woke up in a cold sweat, wishing she was by my side." I'm sappy. Haha Hope you get well soon!

Thanks both of you! I expect I'll think of that as well next time :lol:

Just tried to come up with my favourite lyric - grr that's too hard.

Are we demented or am I disturbed? The space thats in between insane and insecure

• Like 2

I have a horrible cold, including a fever the last couple of nights, and all the times I've woken up in a cold sweat during the night I've immediately thought of "I woke up in a pool of sweat, at first I thought that I pissed the bed" :lol:, which has made it slightly more bearable.

Hope you're OK now.

• Like 1

Hope you're OK now.

It's going on and on I'm afraid and my family have it too which is just great since my sister's moving right now. But thanks, we'll be fine soon enough :)

• Like 1

can't be when scattered is on nimrod

That song would pretty much own any album it's on. :wub: And I am normally not big on love songs.

Is there an inside joke regarding that Brain Stew + Last Resort medley? Curious.

• Like 1

Is there an inside joke regarding that Brain Stew + Last Resort medley? Curious.

Haha I love that part! I'm not quite sure if it's an inside joke or if he was just poking fun at the song...

can't be when scattered is on nimrod

fair point

Edit

Stray Heart's kind of weird for me; musically it fits on ¡Uno! but lyrically it fits on ¡Tré!. Why tf is it on ¡Dos!?

• Like 1

fair point

Edit

Stray Heart's kind of weird for me; musically it fits on ¡Uno! but lyrically it fits on ¡Tré!. Why tf is it on ¡Dos!?

It was on ¡Tre! And Drama Queen was on ¡Dos! For some strange reason they got switched

Maybe because Stray Heart is a cheap rip off of Mother Mary and since ¡Dos! Was billed as the Foxboroish album they decided to put it on it

• Like 1

I never heard anyone talk about it, but does anyone else think Espionage is really cool, even if it is really just a modernized version of the Peter Gunn theme.

• Like 4

• Hermione changed the title to Random Green Day Thoughts
  • Liam unpinned this topic
  • Hermione pinned this topic