Random Green Day Thoughts

Fuzz

Eh, it's true. The reason I made such a big deal of it was because it's such a rare thing. The fact that my favourite band can bring that out of me is bizarre.

You might want to get your sensory organs checked if that hurt from sound. That's not a natural thing.

I tried listening to Wild One today. It did not go well. I just... I can't. It's actually physically painful. I've only ever had that feeling for one other song before, and that was a goddamn war requiem.

I have that with "Troublemaker" and "Nightlife", as well. And whenever Billie FUCKING MESSES THE LYRICS UP AGAIN doing "Stuart and the Ave." live, although with that one the physical sensation is less pain and more nausea.

You might want to get your sensory organs checked if that hurt from sound. That's not a natural thing.

It's perfectly normal to have physical reactions to music. Nothing uncommon, as you'll know if you've ever got goosebumps from something really good.
  • Like 2

It's perfectly normal to have physical reactions to music. Nothing uncommon, as you'll know if you've ever got goosebumps from something really good.

I know

• Like 1

I finally have somewhere to post this. My friend had a really bad Ambien addiction (and is currently relapsing, going to rehab). He's just as big of a Green Day fan as anyone here (but doesn't have an account) and is positive that's what Billie was addicted to from the signs. A little more confirmation and time frame idea is that in October I saw Taking Back Sunday and talked to Adam Lazzara after the show about opening up for them at Milton Keynes. He said he was super nervous on stage and flying, so Billie gave him a few Ambien. Just thought I'd share that.

I'm not sure it's a good idea to use this thread to spread things relating to Billie's addiction that might not be true, that's how rumours start.

• Like 1

I also get annoyed when, on the Bullet in a Bible version of Holiday, Billie sings 'On Holi-TRAAAAAAY!'

I also get annoyed when, on the Bullet in a Bible version of Holiday, Billie sings 'On Holi-TRAAAAAAY!'

He does? I somehow never noticed that before.

He does? I somehow never noticed that before.

Yep. At the end of the first chorus (on the CD, anyway). Good luck unhearing it! :P

I know

Also, ask girls around you about what happens when they're close to a bass guitar with a good amp nearby.

• Like 1

Also, ask girls around you about what happens when they're close to a bass guitar with a good amp nearby.

Lmao

Been there, caused that. No, seriously. :D

Now I wonder how babies feel like if their moms are pregnant at concerts.

That's what a dozen of Raffaello desserts does to a person. Too much sugar prevents writing anything even remotely constructive.

I'm not sure it's a good idea to use this thread to spread things relating to Billie's addiction that might not be true, that's how rumours start.

Normally I'd agree but someone that big (I mean taking back Sundays pretty damn big) is a pretty reliable source. He's a big Green Day fan too (there was just an interview with them about the dookie anniversary)

Normally I'd agree but someone that big (I mean taking back Sundays pretty damn big) is a pretty reliable source. He's a big Green Day fan too (there was just an interview with them about the dookie anniversary)

There's no way to know if it means anything though, just because Billie gave someone some ambien once it doesn't mean that's what he was addicted to. And even if he was there's still nothing to talk about because it's none of our business anyway, you know?

• Like 1

I wanna listen to Billie sing Holiday drunk. Time to put on iHeart Radio :lol: For some reason, and I don't know why, I like this performance of Holiday :S

I wanna listen to Billie sing Holiday drunk. Time to put on iHeart Radio :lol: For some reason, and I don't know why, I like this performance of Holiday :S

Man I cringe so much when I watch iHeart. The only parts I can stand are when he rants and makes comments.

That guitar is painful. :cry:

I really wish we had this rendition of EJN in higher-quality audio.

That guitar is painful. :cry:

I really wish we had this rendition of EJN in higher-quality audio.

This is the greatest thing I've ever seen. As an aside, Mike looks fucking ripped there. How many steroids was he popping?

• Like 1

Since this is the random thoughts thread i'm going to throw this out there. i have a class called creative writing and each day we have to write down "random thoughts" and i wrote about green day and my teacher commented "i always thought of them as a poor mans husker du" wtf does that even mean hahahah

Since this is the random thoughts thread i'm going to throw this out there. i have a class called creative writing and each day we have to write down "random thoughts" and i wrote about green day and my teacher commented "i always thought of them as a poor mans husker du" wtf does that even mean hahahah

did you say wtf does that even mean to your teacher :lol:

did you say wtf does that even mean to your teacher :lol:

hahah now that'd receive an interesting reaction. :cool:

• Like 1

Well...

The original is way better tbh

• Hermione changed the title to Random Green Day Thoughts
  • Liam unpinned this topic
  • Hermione pinned this topic