Random Green Day Thoughts

Fuzz

*slow claps*

I love how people seem happy and clap when Billie Joe is completely fucked up and does a big shitty performance.

Edited by Hermione
Please don't quote videos

99% sure they're fucked up too :P

YEAH BUT STILL.

Imagine this in this decade it will be a fucking scandal. And not even in relation with the rehab stuff, duh. (imo...)

• Like 1

I dunno, I wouldn't say someone getting drunk and acting a bit silly on New Year's Eve is that scandalous :P

I dunno, I wouldn't say someone getting drunk and acting a bit silly on New Year's Eve is that scandalous :P

I don't mean scandalous, actually, but I think people would find this shitty and dislike it and go like ''fuck and we went there to see that shit ?!''. But people sang with him, were fucking happy and enjoying the moment... okay they were probably be a bit drunk too but still.... How many chances today to see someone high on television ? (apart Iheart of course this was a fucking disaster).

• Like 1

THIS JUST IN: Green Day may not have been sober during all their performances over the last 25 years.

Trying to be funny Andres, or just a heads up for us all? :)

So basically billie joe was drunk on water, coke, or milk during the gig at irwing plaza 2012? :P

• Like 1

THIS JUST IN: Green Day may not have been sober during all their performances over the last 25 years.

NO!!! IT CANT BE!???

Yeah but that Good Riddance performance was legendary, I mean he botches the second verse, the final chorus, and manages to stumble his way in to some sort of stage-dive thing. AND THE PEOPLE LOVE IT. I think its my favorite Green Day video ever

• Like 2

Yeah but that Good Riddance performance was legendary, I mean he botches the second verse, the final chorus, and manages to stumble his way in to some sort of stage-dive thing. AND THE PEOPLE LOVE IT. I think its my favorite Green Day video ever

It is genuinely brilliant. I love the irony of him performing their least punk song to that point in that state.

• Like 4

It is genuinely brilliant. I love the irony of him performing their least punk song to that point in that state.

Least punk song? Last Night on Earth...the Forgotten...

To that point, he said.

SHE not he. And sorry, I thought she meant performed it to that point as in, through that much of the song.

If you really think I'm a girl why haven't you tried to hit on me via PM yet? :(

The girl in your profile picture threw me off. Sorry

• Like 1

The girl in your profile picture threw me off. Sorry

As much as I wish I was Chloe Drinkwater, unfortunately I'm not. Sorry man.

As much as I wish I was Chloe Drinkwater, unfortunately I'm not. Sorry man.

You don't have to be sorry?

They really are the best live rock band in the world aren't they? Oh my god, I feel so lucky that the first and only concert I've attended is a Green Day one. I've watched videos of other concerts and people have told me about others, and Green Day is just undoubtedly the best. Oh my god I wish I could go back to that concert....

• Like 1

You don't have to be sorry?

sarcasm-motherfucker-do-you-speak-it.jpg

Although considering that Tom is usually quite nice, for all I know it could've been genuine. :P

• Like 1

• Hermione changed the title to Random Green Day Thoughts
  • Liam unpinned this topic
  • Hermione pinned this topic