Fuzz

Random Green Day Thoughts

Jane Lannister
18 minutes ago, pacejunkie punk said:

😂 You should put that in the misheard lyrics thread. (It’s “don’t cross the line because you’ll be a scab not a martyr”) I always wished they would have played that song on the tour instead of Youngblood.  I think they tried it once maybe they weren’t happy with it. 

Oh hahaha it's actually a nice line. Yeah, I'd prefer it over Youngblood too. Or Bouncing Off The Wall.

Adorkable
46 minutes ago, pacejunkie punk said:

I always wished they would have played that song on the tour instead of Youngblood.  I think they tried it once maybe they weren’t happy with it. 

I would have been  happy if they played Happy Birthday instead of Youngblood

kaylubd

Wow so much Youngblood hate! I wouldn't say it's their strongest song, but I think it's fun and catchy. I liked hearing it live, but I would've traded it for Bouncing Off the Walls. That is a party song dying to be played live.

• Like 3

maryjanewhatsername
31 minutes ago, kaylubd said:

Wow so much Youngblood hate! I wouldn't say it's their strongest song, but I think it's fun and catchy. I liked hearing it live, but I would've traded it for Bouncing Off the Walls. That is a party song dying to be played live.

It's definitely not my favorite, but it is super catchy! I kind of agree that I wish they'd done something else live other than Youngblood, but I am not sure which song I would have preferred.

• Like 2

The Bellie

I already enjoyed Youngblood on the album, but even more when seeing it live. Billie has loved playing it :wub:

BKPq8r5.gif

(I must've put this gif in here a while ago in the unpopular opinions thread I think :P)

• Like 4

solongfromthestars

I warmed to Youngblood a bit after hearing it live and the superior "fuck you I'm from England." It's definitely catchy. Still cringe if I pay attention to lyrics like "soul of Ms. Teresa" though :P Too Dumb To Die instead would have been amazing.

pacejunkie punk

Too calrify I don’t hate Youngblood, I just prefer TDTD as a song and yes either that or BOTW would have been more fun to hear live. 

• Like 1

solongfromthestars

People who were at the Rose Bowl soundcheck said Billie had been wanting to play Too Dumb To Die, but Mike wasn't up for it. I guess that's part of it.

The Bellie
5 minutes ago, solongfromthestars said:

People who were at the Rose Bowl soundcheck said Billie had been wanting to play Too Dumb To Die, but Mike wasn't up for it. I guess that's part of it.

That's interesting! Seems funny to me that they would discuss that right before playing though, but I'm not surprised Billie would have wanted to play it :P

pouty bitch

I adore Youngblood, it's one of the songs I'd most like to see live if/when I finally get to a show. I hope they don't just forget about it/never play it again.

herewegoagain

Ahh yes, I have fond memories of us hating on Mike for that. Don't really have strong feelings about Youngblood but them playing Too Dumb to Die (more than that one time or something in Australia/NZ?) would've been awesome.

5 hours ago, Jane Lannister said:

In TDTD I always hear "don't cross the line because you'd scare my mother" and I have a feeling it's not what he's actually saying.

Spoiler

2019-01-17-4.png

• Haha 1

Jane Lannister
27 minutes ago, herewegoagain said:
  Hide contents

2019-01-17-4.png

I'm afraid I forgot what this means.

herewegoagain
5 minutes ago, Jane Lannister said:

I'm afraid I forgot what this means.

You must be either high or drunk. (idk either tbh... here's to ole dado crossing the line)