Random Green Day Thoughts

Fuzz

On 10/18/2018 at 6:47 AM, Green Day In Seattle said:

Oh, I love his sneezes! They're like the cutest thing ever! They're so dainty. :lol: I even made a gif of one from an interview once:

Oh, I saw that interview, that was in France :D

• Like 1

I was listening to Bullet in a Bible today and daaaamn I hope there’s a tour soon! I miss singing ay-yo with Billie 😅

• Like 3
  • Love 1

On 10/16/2018 at 4:21 PM, squashie09 said:

I present to you, Billie Joe & Mike inhaling chips & salsa interview

They probably had the munchies that day lol

• Haha 3

27 minutes ago, BUBBYBUB said:

They probably had the munchies that day lol

😂😂 Stoner babies

• Haha 2

Was watching Turn it Around and Billie has some pretty eyes lol hope that doesn't sound weird but I just noticed them as he was talking during the segments. :3

On 10/26/2018 at 9:29 AM, G-L-O-R-I-A said:

Westbound Sign is so underrated.

Yesss . that one has some good lyrics in it

3 hours ago, The_real_st_jimmy said:

Was watching Turn it Around and Billie has some pretty eyes lol hope that doesn't sound weird but I just noticed them as he was talking during the segments. :3

You do realize where you are, right? :P Of course it doesn't sound weird! Billie has beautiful eyes and I stare at them whenever he's talking too. Haha! How can you not??

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

9 hours ago, Green Day In Seattle said:

You do realize where you are, right? :P Of course it doesn't sound weird! Billie has beautiful eyes and I stare at them whenever he's talking too. Haha! How can you not??

Of course 😜 and yay haha. I couldn't agree more! I know right? XD

13 hours ago, The_real_st_jimmy said:

Yesss . that one has some good lyrics in it

If you can make any of them out :lol:. But I agree they're really good once you know what they are, it's just really interesting how he describes her thought process. My favourite thing is the "2000 miles away-ay" throwback to 2000 Light Years Away.

• Like 2

It's Green Day's down time currently - I understand and respect that, even through the agony of it.  

But if The Offspring could put out an album, preferably during these times, that would really help!  Going on 7 years guys, get it together!!!!! 

Heck, most of my all time favorite bands aren't putting out anything these days :(

+44 will probably never get back together.

System of a down can't figure out how to write songs anymore.

Transplants haven't had an album in 6 years.

Cold have been working on an album for years and years and have yet to release it....

Staind is likely finished.  

Kid Rock has been relegated to the hell of crappy greatest hits albums of all his country songs, and nobody cares anymore.

Chester Bennington is dead :(

Box Car Racer will likely never regroup and Weezer is sounding worse and worse by the minute.  

There IS a spark of hope in that Flogging Molly and Blink-182 released albums in the last two years AND Scars on Broadway have returned, THANK GOD!  

Nirvana have actually reunited with other artists as of late so that's cool.  do an album!!!!!!!!!!!!!   

Somebody in my TOP TEN, please drop an album!!!!!!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

9 minutes ago, Too Dumb to Die(s) said:

It's Green Day's down time currently - I understand and respect that, even through the agony of it.  

But if The Offspring could put out an album, preferably during these times, that would really help!  Going on 7 years guys, get it together!!!!! 

Heck, most of my all time favorite bands aren't putting out anything these days :(

+44 will probably never get back together.

System of a down can't figure out how to write songs anymore.

Transplants haven't had an album in 6 years.

Cold have been working on an album for years and years and have yet to release it....

Staind is likely finished.  

Kid Rock has been relegated to the hell of crappy greatest hits albums of all his country songs, and nobody cares anymore.

Chester Bennington is dead :(

Box Car Racer will likely never regroup and Weezer is sounding worse and worse by the minute.  

There IS a spark of hope in that Flogging Molly and Blink-182 released albums in the last two years AND Scars on Broadway have returned, THANK GOD!  

Nirvana have actually reunited with other artists as of late so that's cool.  do an album!!!!!!!!!!!!!   

Somebody in my TOP TEN, please drop an album!!!!!!

I feel your pain.  Have you tried the new Alkaline Trio album, Is This Thing Cursed?  

• Love 1

19 minutes ago, jengd said:

I feel your pain.  Have you tried the new Alkaline Trio album, Is This Thing Cursed?  

ooooh, thanks! In all my obsessiveness in keeping up with all these bands, I somehow missed that one! 

• Like 1

I’ve actually been lucky this year a lot of my favorite artists have released albums. If you like The Fratellis or The Interrupters, both of their new releases are great. 

• Like 3

41 minutes ago, The Insider said:

Everytime I listen to Forever Now I feel like Im straight back at a concert.  No other song does that to me & I always listen to it again.

It’s definitely my favorite off Rev Rad. I love the studio version and can’t get enough of the live version (thanks to YouTube & the rare pro-shot footage). 

• Like 3

When you have to go to the dentist, and you keep thinking of the music video for Geek Stink Breath.

On 10/29/2018 at 11:30 AM, Hermione said:

If you can make any of them out :lol:. But I agree they're really good once you know what they are, it's just really interesting how he describes her thought process. My favourite thing is the "2000 miles away-ay" throwback to 2000 Light Years Away.

I know right?! 😆

3 hours ago, The_real_st_jimmy said:

When you have to go to the dentist, and you keep thinking of the music video for Geek Stink Breath.

I always do this!  That and have Give Me Novacaine playing in my head.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, solongfromthestars said:

I got asked for two interesting facts about myself in a job interview today. I panicked and said "I've been on stage with Green Day." I don't know what that says about me... it will be interesting to see if I get the job :lol: 

Good luck!

• Like 1

8 hours ago, solongfromthestars said:

I got asked for two interesting facts about myself in a job interview today. I panicked and said "I've been on stage with Green Day." I don't know what that says about me... it will be interesting to see if I get the job :lol: 

That's not a panicked answer imo - its not like it happens to everyone.   Hope you score the job.

• Like 2

8 hours ago, solongfromthestars said:

That's hilarious! I hope you get the job!

I just started a new job yesterday and while I was filling out paperwork, Basket Case came on the radio and I took that as a sign that it was going to be a good job. I hope I'm right!

• Like 4

• Liam unpinned this topic