Random Green Day Thoughts

Fuzz

43 minutes ago, Green Day In Seattle said:

Another random thought I had this morning was this: I remembered that Billie once mentioned that he basically forced himself to throw up just to prove a point to Dave Grohl once. That's pretty dedicated, but also disgusting. He's a strange person. 😂

@Hermione it's not just pee :P

• Haha 2

All this piss talk makes me think of that one dream I had where I woke up on a sleeping mat in a warehouse and young Billie kept pushing me to follow him because he wanted to show me something really cool and then when I did, he proceeded to piss against a wall with the words "pretty amazing right?"

I dont think my brain has ever conceived anything more realistic and in character than this for anyone 

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, Billie Hoe said:

All this piss talk makes me think of that one dream I had where I woke up on a sleeping mat in a warehouse and young Billie kept pushing me to follow him because he wanted to show me something really cool and then when I did, he proceeded to piss against a wall with the words "pretty amazing right?"

I dont think my brain has ever conceived anything more realistic and in character than this for anyone 

Hahahahahaha why can't I have your dreams. Mine are literally just nightmares.

• Sad 1

1 hour ago, Jane Lannister said:

Hahahahahaha why can't I have your dreams. Mine are literally just nightmares.

Aww, that sucks! :( I hope you have some great Billie dreams soon! :hug:

• Love 1

10 hours ago, Green Day In Seattle said:

I just realized that I've never seen Billie Joe yawn. Or eat, for that matter. This just convinces me even more that he is some kind of mysterious, mythical being. :lol:

Billie eats...something, not sure what during this interview in a gross fashion

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P_4k_uXk8uU

Also this reminds me that someone spotted him secretly eating a sandwich during a show on the Rev Rad tour :lol:

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

10 hours ago, Green Day In Seattle said:

Aww, that sucks! :( I hope you have some great Billie dreams soon! :hug:

Thank you :wub: and you know, if I don't, I can make a career as a horror writer because my brain clearly has a knack for it :lol:

15 hours ago, Green Day In Seattle said:

I just realized that I've never seen Billie Joe yawn. Or eat, for that matter. This just convinces me even more that he is some kind of mysterious, mythical being. :lol:

There was a short video of them just before a show on the Revrad tour, I think Mike was speaking and Billie walked out of a marquee type tent behind him eating a sandwich, not sure how we'd identify it but I'll have a look later.  Also, he's eating cake at the end of tour party, oh and has a mouthful of that black cake at the Revrad launch.  

49 minutes ago, jengd said:

There was a short video of them just before a show on the Revrad tour, I think Mike was speaking and Billie walked out of a marquee type tent behind him eating a sandwich, not sure how we'd identify it but I'll have a look later.  Also, he's eating cake at the end of tour party, oh and has a mouthful of that black cake at the Revrad launch.  

And in the end of RevRad tour recap video when there’s a bunch of snacks on a table in a hotel or somewhere.  Billie’s eating something off of there. Mike: “I didn’t know corn had nuts.” 😄

• Haha 2

20 hours ago, Green Day In Seattle said:

I thought I remembered Billie yawning at the end of Jaded in Chicago. He does. And he’s eating too so bonus. (at 43:44)

22 hours ago, Green Day In Seattle said:

Another random thought I had this morning was this: I remembered that Billie once mentioned that he basically forced himself to throw up just to prove a point to Dave Grohl once. That's pretty dedicated, but also disgusting. He's a strange person. 😂

Oh my God, do you have a source? :lol:

A friend told me she saw Billie eating a kebab at the end of a show we both went to in Paris last year, just before getting in the bus. She didn't get to talk to him, but got to observe him from a few meters, and that he was too cute and looked like a lost little something. I can totally picture that :wub:

• Like 1

4 hours ago, The Bellie said:

Ugh, I can't remember what it's from. I'm pretty sure it's in some interview about the AI musical, though. I will try to find out let you know. I just remember thinking "Wow, Billie! The lengths you will go to sometimes." :lol:

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, pacejunkie punk said:

And how about a sneeze? 😂

Oh, I love his sneezes! They're like the cutest thing ever! They're so dainty. :lol: I even made a gif of one from an interview once:

Billie%20Sneeze_zps54ts5g4l.gif

• Like 2

11 hours ago, The Bellie said:

6 hours ago, Green Day In Seattle said:

Ugh, I can't remember what it's from. I'm pretty sure it's in some interview about the AI musical, though. I will try to find out let you know. I just remember thinking "Wow, Billie! The lengths you will go to sometimes." :lol:

Billie Joe Armstrong And Dave Grohl Have Puking Competition :lol: 

• Thanks 2
  • Haha 1

12 minutes ago, Hermione said:

Thank you! That's the one! I was just looking and couldn't find it, so I'm glad you did. The link on that page to the audio for the interview doesn't seem to be working, but it is a direct quote. I remember it in Billie's voice.

5 hours ago, pacejunkie punk said:

My question is who walked by there in the morning and had no idea that was a famous rock star’s puke in the street? 😂

If they knew, no doubt it woold have been on ebay within hours 🤢

• Haha 4

23 hours ago, Goofygoldfish said:

If they knew, no doubt it woold have been on ebay within hours 🤢

That's nasty! 😖 But probably true.

I'm curious how he just "made himself puke". Is Billie that in control of his stomach or was he so committed to grossing Dave Grohl out that he actually stuck a finger down his throat? Probably the latter, but maybe he's been hiding some disgusting David Blaine-esque talent that we'll never know about. 😐

Anyway... I found out that it was Dave Grohl who told Billie how to sing while also chewing gum, so that's a neat little fact that I didn't know before. I must say I was impressed when I noticed him starting to do that, I just wasn't aware who taught him until now.

• Like 1

On 10/18/2018 at 7:01 AM, Hermione said:

I’m pretty sure I’ve heard Dave Grohl tell this story from his point of view, years ago.  He was making a point about how dedicated a drinker Billie was and said when he had to stop, Billie could make himself puke and then carry on drinking more

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

1 hour ago, jengd said:

I’m pretty sure I’ve heard Dave Grohl tell this story from his point of view, years ago.  He was making a point about how dedicated a drinker Billie was and said when he had to stop, Billie could make himself puke and then carry on drinking more

Just WOW

• Like 1

I have a vivid memory of listening to the puke interview on the radio and how casual Billie was about it. Love how it's the only time I've ever heard him mention Lisbon :lol:

18 hours ago, jengd said:

:S Oooh, that's not good. I'm glad he's past that. I mean it's impressive in a weird way, but also very destructive (obviously). I'm happy he doesn't drink like that anymore.

• Like 2

Yeah, you have to have a sort of grudging admiration but it’s certainly not healthy.  Disgusting little man that he is 😂😂💕💕💕💕💕

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

• Liam unpinned this topic