Random Green Day Thoughts

Fuzz

I love how Billie screams "yes, we're still alive" here :wub:

It reminds me that he sounded like he had a cold at that time of the tour last year. How can it already be more than a year ago?! I remember us speaking of him having a cold (on the old fangirls thread I think) like yesterday. And someone made a "as long as Billie always sounds like he has a cold, all is right with the world" wallpaper :D :wub:

• Like 1

5 hours ago, G-L-O-R-I-A said:

I've probably said this a bazillion times before, but Minority is an absolute masterpiece and it still blows me away every single time I hear it. :wub:

One of the first GD songs I fell in love with and I still think it’s genius. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, pacejunkie punk said:

One of the first GD songs I fell in love with and I still think it’s genius. 

Same! I think it was the 3rd GD song I ever heard and it was the song that really sparked my interest in this band and made me want to hear more. It is absolutely flawless to me, and it was also the song that kinda made me realise how unique and beautiful Billie's voice really is.:wub: So glad I heard this song when I did!

• Like 2

7 hours ago, G-L-O-R-I-A said:

I've probably said this a bazillion times before, but Minority is an absolute masterpiece and it still blows me away every single time I hear it. :wub:

Agreed. It's one of the only singles I somehow missed over the years, so when I heard it at my first GD show, my exact reaction was "woah, what the fuck is this song and how am I just hearing it now?". That's a VERY unusual first reaction to a song for me. 

• Like 3

ut like, someday Billie's gonna die (and the band wouldn't be the same without him), or the band could break up (doubtful, but still a possibility). Someday, Green Day's going to release their last album. And that makes me sad.

Guys, you should make a warning for this thread. 

I came here and read theories about what happens to the band if Billie dies one day.

This scared the hell out of me. 😭

• Like 1

14 hours ago, G-L-O-R-I-A said:

I say it everytime Minority is GD😎

I just listened to the interview with 5 year old Billo and I can't stop laughing when the interviewer ask him how long he's been singing and he answers "for many years"

Some of my favorite lines in GD / Billie songs:

I've got no supervision / nothing will change my spirit's place to roam (Outlaws)

We are normal and self controlled / remember to learn to forget (Before The Lobotomy)

I'm always lost and nothing will change (Little Boy Named Train) the way he sings it, nervous and somehow cheerful at the same time, makes it so good

Well it ain't the same / ain't it a shame (Chasing a ghost) : genius!

We share the scars from our abandon / and what we remember becomes folklore (The Forgotten) : same... it's one of those lines that struck me the first time I heard it

Sometimes you're better lost than to be seen (The Forgotten too) : sad lyric... but it has really helped me through hard times

Running out of service, in the blood I fell (See The Light) : same... although that one is almost too sad

• Like 2

By any chance does someone have this shirt in medium that they'd be willing to part with? I've got 20$ for a new band shirt but I can't get over how beautiful this one is lol 

s-l1600.jpg

I didn't know that MusiquePlus aired this! I had watched this Billie for president video a couple of times on Youtube, but I never came accross the MusiquePlus' version with the french translation.

• Like 1

I love Awesome as Fuck so much. She and J.A.R have never sounded any better before or after those shows. Kind of nostalgic feeling towards to 21CB Era when boys were still considered as young, Billie's singing voice was at its best during that time and did these killer shows and were everywhere (Broadway, GD:RB, etc). 

Is it wrong if I don't give a shit at all if that record is heavily pitch fixed? I remember those accusations and judging by Billie's usual screams in She, that seems to be correct. However, I still don't mind and I'm glad that live album is out and I can listen it day after day and never get sick with it.

• Like 3

13 hours ago, MiksuSH said:

Is it wrong if I don't give a shit at all if that record is heavily pitch fixed? I remember those accusations and judging by Billie's usual screams in She, that seems to be correct. However, I still don't mind and I'm glad that live album is out and I can listen it day after day and never get sick with it.

I don't mind either! It sounds a bit too good to be true but I can't complain :P

On 9/17/2018 at 12:37 PM, The Bellie said:

I love how Billie screams "yes, we're still alive" here :wub:

It reminds me that he sounded like he had a cold at that time of the tour last year. How can it already be more than a year ago?! I remember us speaking of him having a cold (on the old fangirls thread I think) like yesterday. And someone made a "as long as Billie always sounds like he has a cold, all is right with the world" wallpaper :D :wub:

Is this... an excuse... to bring it back? 

tumblr_pg4x21Dgpf1wa6lubo1_400.jpg

• Like 1
  • Love 1

1 hour ago, The Insider said:

@Montclare I even love this post but mainly because #mustlovedogs😍

Maybe if Billie brings dogs onstage during KFAD next tour, you'll become a fan. :lol:

• Haha 1
  • Love 1

7 minutes ago, Montclare said:

Maybe if Billie brings dogs onstage during KFAD next tour, you'll become a fan. :lol:

At least if will be a change up.  Anyways he told me he is cutting it from the setlist.

• Sad 1
  • Haha 2

• Liam unpinned this topic