Fuzz

Random Green Day Thoughts

E X H A U S T E D
5 minutes ago, Jane Lannister said:

Oh fuck. I forgot to tell you you could get this in Prague

Lol, it’s fine :lol:.

I actually found this in Switzerland on my first day, and it was like ‘welp, I guess I can live here!’

Jane Lannister
8 minutes ago, E X H A U S T E D said:

Lol, it’s fine :lol:.

I actually found this in Switzerland on my first day, and it was like ‘welp, I guess I can live here!’

Oh haha I didn't know this is so common :lol:

• Like 1

SHART
8 hours ago, Maddie86 said:

Lawrence Livermore wished me a happy birthday on facebook :)

SHART wishes you a happy birthday😀

• Like 3

Maddie86
13 minutes ago, SHART said:

SHART wishes you a happy birthday😀

thanks!! 😊

Billie Hoe

Just found out that some stupid realtor blogger literally published Billie's street name online.... why. Geez, no wonder so many fangirls know where he lives, all they have to do is walk down the street and find his name tag. He's even inviting people to "come check it out".... jesus. what was he thinking?

• Haha 2

pacejunkie punk
6 minutes ago, Billie Hoe said:

Just found out that some stupid realtor blogger literally published Billie's street name online.... why. Geez, no wonder so many fangirls know where he lives, all they have to do is walk down the street and find his name tag. He's even inviting people to "come check it out".... jesus. what was he thinking?

Probably best not to tell people how easy it is if you don’t want people to know 🤐

• Like 1

Jane Lannister
8 minutes ago, Billie Hoe said:

What an asshole, really.

2 minutes ago, pacejunkie punk said:

Probably best not to tell people how easy it is if you don’t want people to know 🤐

Good point

• Like 2

Billie Hoe
1 minute ago, pacejunkie punk said:

I didn't say the road or the city or the name of the blog or the realtor. It wasn't easy to find for me... I was googling it because I wanted to know why some fangirls knew.

BUBBYBUB

Just heard All Time Low cover of Longview. It was pretty good . They managed to keep  nature of the song where it starts soft then goes loud. It's such a dynamic tune.