Random Green Day Thoughts

Fuzz

I desperately want to send Still Breathing back to 2012 me. She really, really needed to know that this song was going to happen some day, and this song is seriously just so warm and comforting. Makes me want to hug the dude who wrote it.

Every time I listen to it, I can't help but think, "Yeah, we've made through some shit, haven't we?"

• Like 4

8 hours ago, Jenn. said:

I choked up a little last night, for the first time, upon hearing the "as I walked out on the ledge" part in Still Breathing. It was a little random but it just hit me. Goddammit this band!

This line is killing me every time I listen. 

• Like 2

23 hours ago, Jenn. said:

I choked up a little last night, for the first time, upon hearing the "as I walked out on the ledge" part in Still Breathing. It was a little random but it just hit me. Goddammit this band!

It is an amazing song. 

• Like 1

I've never been sure if I'd want to photograph Green Day because I'd be so torn between getting great photos and enjoying the show. I shot my favourite singer (Lights) last year and it was a bit of a weird experience. I guess though these UK arena shows are likely my best chance of getting a press pass, doubt I'd get one for a summer festival tour. Not sure if my events portfolio has enough relevant people in it :P But I might try.

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, Maria Gloria said:

I've never been sure if I'd want to photograph Green Day because I'd be so torn between getting great photos and enjoying the show. I shot my favourite singer (Lights) last year and it was a bit of a weird experience. I guess though these UK arena shows are likely my best chance of getting a press pass, doubt I'd get one for a summer festival tour. Not sure if my events portfolio has enough relevant people in it :P But I might try.

Nothing wrong in trying, but it would be really cool if you get it. 

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, Maria Gloria said:

Go for it.

• Like 1

Do you guys prefer The Black Parade, or American Idiot? Honestly as much of a fan of Green Day as I am, I kind of like the black parade a bit more.

28 minutes ago, artfulairbus said:

Do you guys prefer The Black Parade, or American Idiot? Honestly as much of a fan of Green Day as I am, I kind of like the black parade a bit more.

No idea what the first one is and I hate the other. So do you have a third option? Like Dookie?

1 minute ago, Steven Seagull said:

No idea what the first one is and I hate the other. So do you have a third option? Like Dookie?

You hate the album or the song? 

3 minutes ago, Slash said:

and what are your thoughts on the new album if you have heard it. 

half of the album is good and half is really bad

16 minutes ago, Steven Seagull said:

half of the album is good and half is really bad

Same here, I won't say really bad, but it could have been better. 

The Youtuber Markiplier sang a snippit of Boulevard of Broken Dreams on his video for Emily is Away, and it made my day. :lol: 

• Like 1

8 hours ago, artfulairbus said:

Tokio Hotel >>> both 

Spotify on shuffle went from Song of the Century right into 21Guns and my mind was blown.
It worked so well, and usually I dont bother listening to either of them but now I will more often if I can make that happen again.

I am new here and I am not sure if this has been talked about before, I guess it would have, but I don't want to cause any fights or get hate.

Do you think Jeff Matika is even needed in the band? I find him pretty useless, yeah ok he can play the guitar, but I still don't get the need for him. 

On 9/29/2016 at 2:06 PM, artfulairbus said:

Uno

• Hermione changed the title to Random Green Day Thoughts
  • Liam unpinned this topic