Random Green Day Thoughts

Fuzz

I need to bleach my eyes right now.

You should've put a trigger warning there, it almost made me puke.

reddit.com/r/eyebleach

• Like 1

Seriously, people don't look at it unless you're masochistst.

oh my god why does this even exist..?? really wish i'd read your post first! :lol:

• Like 1

Why does Green Day have so many tribute bands..?

Because they're fabulous and many people want to emulate them.

• Like 3

Because they're fabulous and many people want to emulate them.

Because Green Day songs aren't very hard to play.

GDC in two posts

• Like 4

The breaks the band takes just annoy me so much. I just want Green Day music.

I've been having this weird, ominous feeling lately that Cleveland was the last time I'll ever actually see the band live again. I don't know why. It's uncomfortable. =/

I've been having this weird, ominous feeling lately that Cleveland was the last time I'll ever actually see the band live again. I don't know why. It's uncomfortable. =/

I sometimes get paranoid about never seeing them. It's just a first world problem I guess.

I sometimes get paranoid about never seeing them. It's just a first world problem I guess.

It's not paranoia, that's why it feels weird. The feeling is a sort of... acceptance, I guess? That if they didn't tour again, it would almost feel right for the Cleveland weekend to be the final time I ever saw them. Like, it would make perfect sense, since everything went so well. I just didn't let the finality of the moments sink in though, which is why it sucks. I should have treated it as a "this may be the last moment I ever see them" moment, because... well, there's no guarantee that won't be the case.

It's not paranoia, that's why it feels weird. The feeling is a sort of... acceptance, I guess? That if they didn't tour again, it would almost feel right for the Cleveland weekend to be the final time I ever saw them. Like, it would make perfect sense, since everything went so well. I just didn't let the finality of the moments sink in though, which is why it sucks. I should have treated it as a "this may be the last moment I ever see them" moment, because... well, there's no guarantee that won't be the case.

The atmosphere of that weekend was so nostalgic and peaceful that it really felt a bit like a goodbye. The whole HOF/HOB was about looking back and with nothing else ahead it truly was...serene. It was as if they got together just to play that one show and, well, nothing. That's why you feel that way, imo. Because it was like meeting someone you haven't seen in ages, having a small talk or rather a really nice conversation and then parting again.

But remember, they were going to play Nifi. It is not their fault the festival was cancelled. Let's be positive, there will be a tour again!!!! Since Billie hasn't posted anything recently, I think he is putting the finishing touches on a new album with tour to follow.

I think I used up my positive vibes for the week.

• Like 2

I disappear for a week & look what happens alissa....

But remember, they were going to play Nifi. It is not their fault the festival was cancelled. Let's be positive, there will be a tour again!!!! Since Billie hasn't posted anything recently, I think he is putting the finishing touches on a new album with tour to follow.

I think I used up my positive vibes for the week.

No I've been working hard - you are spot on BITCH

• Like 1

• Hermione changed the title to Random Green Day Thoughts
  • Liam unpinned this topic
  • Hermione pinned this topic