Random Green Day Thoughts

Fuzz

Weird phrasing on my part. She thinks the emails are going to Billie Joe.

Do you want me to reply on behalf of gdc

I would so take advantage of this situation if I were you, Andres, and write some messed up love letter bs back. Nobody would believe her. :lol:

Can't you just, like, i don't know, not be a responsible GDA/GDC admin, and let someone else write a reply while pretending you didn't know anything about it?

Come on, it would be fun.

And while we're on the subject of letters to Billie / Green Day ... is there a way of contacting them? Like, fan letters or something?

Has anybody ever written them a letter or email?

I think I found an address on the internet once (not their personal address ofc, just one for fanmail and other stuff I guess) but I don't know if it's still up-to-date.

Sending them a letter would be so cool, although it would probably cost a fucking lot. :D

Please Anders, post them in the WTF mail thread.

There is a WTF mail thread? :D where?

People you see at the concerts are mostly young girls who still can grow out of this, aren't they?

No... That's definitely a stereotype. Being a creep isn't defined by age or gender; most of the fucked up people I saw in Cleveland were old enough to knew better, and it was both men and women.

Hell, Brandon's grandma acted offended when she found out I knew what hotel Green Day was staying in (it was pretty obvious, based on all the fan selfies appearing online outside of it) and didn't go stand outside it. She's kind of a celebrity stalker, the kind of person who hoards autographs and stuff just to say she met someone. Lame.

Unfortunately these ones aren't even amusing like the others. They're just kinda dark and delusional. Plus I'd have to edit out so much personal information.

No... That's definitely a stereotype. Being a creep isn't defined by age or gender; most of the fucked up people I saw in Cleveland were old enough to knew better, and it was both men and women.

Hell, Brandon's grandma acted offended when she found out I knew what hotel Green Day was staying in (it was pretty obvious, based on all the fan selfies appearing online outside of it) and didn't go stand outside it. She's kind of a celebrity stalker, the kind of person who hoards autographs and stuff just to say she met someone. Lame.

Oh, that's pretty bad...I don't know any creep in person and most people I saw on the Internet were young (well, some of them were older than me, but level of immaturity's not dependent on age - I didn't hold it against them.)

I had a chance to "bump" to somebody I adore, but didn't, because I would've felt guilty.

Unfortunately these ones aren't even amusing like the others. They're just kinda dark and delusional. Plus I'd have to edit out so much personal information.

Ok, I see.

Let a sweet teenage girl be a sweet teenage girl. It's wrong to think that anybody is above her.

• Like 2

Let a sweet teenage girl be a sweet teenage girl. It's wrong to think that anybody is above her.

Andres and Alissa were talking about older people though :P

I think with teenagers it's just sort of hilariously delusional, you know they'll grow out of it. But with grown-ass adults it's so weird. I talked to a lady in Cleveland who laid out her Green Day stalking behaviors like it was something to be proud of, and I was just like "hope I run into you in the pit so I can 'accidentally' slug you."

Unless she's a not-so-teenage creepy stalker who accidentally rapes Anders instead of Billie, I'm ok with it. I don't think crazy teenage fans are creeps. Most of them will grow out of it, anyway. The adults should be able to keep their distance when appropriate, though.

I definitely think I'm above stalkerish teenage fangirls, in IQ if nothing else.

Yeah, but it's not even funny to poke fun at people who are so dumb they probably won't get it.

Unless she's a not-so-teenage creepy stalker who accidentally rapes Anders instead of Billie, I'm ok with it.

Wait...what? O_O

Everytime I hear Kill the DJ I want to pull off my ears and flush them down the toilet...

Everytime I hear Kill the DJ I want to pull off my ears and flush them down the toilet...

But then you wouldn't hear anything else and your head would look really funny.

• Like 2

But then you wouldn't hear anything else and your head would look really funny.

I could regrow my ears :lol:

You Can't Fool Me is a damn good song and really needs a proper release.

You Can't Fool Me is a damn good song and really needs a proper release.

Just listened to it for the first time and it ... sounds very punk to me :o more punk than anything else they have released

They really should record it properly

• Like 1

Just listened to it for the first time and it ... sounds very punk to me :o more punk than anything else they have released

They really should record it properly

Have you heard What About Today? That's pretty punk too, and also should be released.

• Like 1

I love how every time Billie's looks change somebody starts the "is he using again?" discussion. We talked about it when he gained weight and went hobo last year and it's a thing now again when he's thin and had his hair cut. It's so GDC.

• Like 1

I love how every time Billie's looks change somebody starts the "is he using again?" discussion. We talked about it when he gained weight and went hobo last year and it's a thing now again when he's thin and had his hair cut. It's so GDC.

It's because they haven't released anything for 3 years. We have to talk about something.

It's because they haven't released anything for 3 years. We have to talk about something.

My Random Green Day Thought that came up while reading your post:

The Triology is already three years old? omg time runs.

• Like 1

True, I've just realised the correlation between this conversations ans his changes of appearance. It's funny how we think sometimes.

• Hermione changed the title to Random Green Day Thoughts
  • Liam unpinned this topic
  • Hermione pinned this topic