Random Green Day Thoughts

Fuzz

Do you think Billie reads this forum sometimes? :)

That'd be awesome :ga: though sometimes we talk about really random subjects that might make him wish he hadn't haha :lol:

• Like 3

Mike once posted a screenshot of GDC that he took on Instagram, so he has. Don't think there's any evidence that Billie has/does though. His sister joined and posted a bit after one of the Foxboro Hot Tubs show in 2008, I think that's the closest we've got :lol:

• Like 2

It would be so awesome if he'd read here sometimes, or this conversation right now... :ga:

• Like 1

It would be so awesome if he'd read here sometimes, or this conversation right now... :ga:

Yea, like the next message: "Oh, crap, finally someone payed attention I'm here" :D

• Like 1

Yea, like the next message: "Oh, crap, finally someone payed attention I'm here" :D

Just imagine what would happen if Billie login here... :ga:

My brother was sitting in the front seat of the car and "Brain Stew" came on the radio. He then turned the volume up, turned around to me in the back seat, and smiled at me. Brother of the year right there.

• Like 3

My brother was sitting in the front seat of the car and "Brain Stew" came on the radio. He then turned the volume up, turned around to me in the back seat, and smiled at me. Brother of the year right there.

Today my parents turned the volume super up so I could hear from the other side of the house and come. They vere like: "Welcome to paradise" when I did. :D

His sister joined and posted a bit after one of the Foxboro Hot Tubs show in 2008, I think that's the closest we've got :lol:

Do you remember what his sister's account name was?

Do you remember what his sister's account name was?

Nah I don't, I just remember her talking in the thread about the Foxboro show. She probably only made a few posts, I think maybe she met some people from here at the show and just wanted to say hey that was fun.

I pop in when I'm not surfing or playing guitar.

• Like 2

Since it is such a beautiful day, I was sitting by my car, eating Peachwave and listening to Stop, Drop & Roll. Some guy asks me what group I'm listening too. I said the Foxboro Hot tubs and explained about how they are a Green Day side project, basically talked his ear off for 10 minutes giving him the story. He said he really liked the album. So, Billie can thank me, for the whole band, that I gained them one more fan.

• Like 4

Since it is such a beautiful day, I was sitting by my car, eating Peachwave and listening to Stop, Drop & Roll. Some guy asks me what group I'm listening too. I said the Foxboro Hot tubs and explained about how they are a Green Day side project, basically talked his ear off for 10 minutes giving him the story. He said he really liked the album. So, Billie can thank me, for the whole band, that I gained them one more fan.

Were you wearing your ring

Pretty good pick up line

• Like 1

Were you wearing your ring

Pretty good pick up line

Of course not. I always take it off when I go for frozen yogurt. It's a great pick up place

• Like 1

Of course not. I always take it off when I go for frozen yogurt. It's a great pick up place

Winner

Ps you eat that a lot

I just remembered that I once suggested Makeout Party to a friend who asked if I knew any dirty rock songs, and he said the music wasn't his thing but the lyrics were some of the best he'd ever heard. Very deep and meaningful, apparently.

Don't get me wrong, I like the song, but I wouldn't call "truth or dare, kiss me there" Billie's deepest lyrical venture :lol:

• Like 4

For last english lesson we had to make a top 5 countdown with our favourite songs (with description) and another girl chose Basket Case on her No. 4. Her first was Red Flag by Billy Talent and my first was Burnout, because I wrote too much for the other songs I wanted to choose for the first place :happy: . Our teacher liked it too, the others in my class didn't liked it.

I hate lists like that, I can't choose one favourite song... So I made a list of my 5 favourite bands and chose any nice song for each band.

First I thought about F.O.D. or Fuck Time, just to see the face of my teacher :D

• Like 1

For last english lesson we had to make a top 5 countdown with our favourite songs (with description) and another girl chose Basket Case on her No. 4. Her first was Red Flag by Billy Talent and my first was Burnout, because I wrote too much for the other songs I wanted to choose for the first place :happy: . Our teacher liked it too, the others in my class didn't liked it.

I hate lists like that, I can't choose one favourite song... So I made a list of my 5 favourite bands and chose any nice song for each band.

First I thought about F.O.D. or Fuck Time, just to see the face of my teacher :D

I wish I could capture my teacher's face when I said "dookie" in front of her. She couldn't believe there's a band with such a stupid name and then I mentioned the record. I'm sure she thought I made it all up. It was awkward.

I wish I could capture my teacher's face when I said "dookie" in front of her. She couldn't believe there's a band with such a stupid name and then I mentioned the record. I'm sure she thought I made it all up. It wad awkward.

I wrote a text (3 pages) about Green Day in a class test, including all names of every record, I got an A.

• Like 3

Winner

Ps you eat that a lot

Frozen Yogurt should be its own food group. It is basically ice cream which you pretend to eat guilt free.

I wrote a text (3 pages) about Green Day in a class test, including all names of every record, I got an A.

Cool. I would've mentioned Dominated Love Slave as my favorite song so I could hope she looks it up. *or rather not :D
  • Like 2

Cool. I would've mentioned Dominated Love Slave as my favorite song so I could hope she looks it up. *or rather not :D

Yeah, or Billie Joe's mom or Like A Rat Does Cheese... No, rather not :lol:

• Like 1

Yeah, or Billie Joe's mom or Like A Rat Does Cheese... No, rather not :lol:

all by myself. It's a deeply touching song about loneliness. apparently Emo or something
  • Like 1

all by myself. It's a deeply touching song about loneliness. apparently Emo or something

Real Emocore. So emotional, so touching.....

• Hermione changed the title to Random Green Day Thoughts
  • Liam unpinned this topic
  • Hermione pinned this topic