Random Green Day Thoughts

Fuzz

Exactly my hubby's reaction when I told him. In fact he even rolled his eyes at me! :lol:

We are married to the same man!!

• Like 1

Exactly my hubby's reaction when I told him. In fact he even rolled his eyes at me! :lol:

Oh yes, the husband eye roll. I see a lot of that.

We are married to the same man!!

Must be lots of them. I've got one too.

• Like 2

I just want the when I come around shirt. Do you have to buy the lot.

Nope, you can just buy the single shirt.

• Like 1

I just want the when I come around shirt. Do you have to buy the lot.

That is the one I want, you can't have itl

They just put up an option to buy a 5 shirt bundle for $100.

That is the one I want, you can't have itl

They just put up an option to buy a 5 shirt bundle for $100.

Are you my twin

• Like 1

I need to find someone who splits the bill with me. I'm too much of a cheapskate to buy one tee and pay for the shipping.

Are you my twin

Yes, I thought that was established quite some time ago.

I need to find someone who splits the bill with me. I'm too much of a cheapskate to buy one tee and pay for the shipping.

I'd be happy too, but how do we get the t-shirts from CT to the Czech Republic without additional shipping?

• Like 2

I'd be happy too, but how do we get the t-shirts from CT to the Czech Republic without additional shipping?

Lol?

• Like 2

No idea. I'll try to figure out if there's a way to do it withought eventually paying more...I'm afraid we'll have to find someone who lives closer though. I might try to contact 2 fans I know about at my school. We never talked before but they might appreciate my offer :D then we could go dutch on the shipping..I need to do some more calculations and I'll see.

Lol?

Never underestimate my will power! :D

Darn, we could have done it together, somehow. Then again, you have the EU import tax stuff and I don't.

• Like 1

Darn, we could have done it together, somehow. Then again, you have the EU import tax stuff and I don't.

Tbh, I'm not sure how exactly this stuff works. I have to look it up.

Just going through Billie's pictures on instagram. Reached summer 2012 and holy fuck, he looked so beat up, tired and all in all fucked up in these pictures. It's so heartbreaking to see him like that.

I'm so thankful he recovered.

• Like 3

The acoustic version of stay the night is unbelievable. The vocals are so pretty. It is not single material but needs to do it live

If that happened, my ovaries would explode. :lol:

I was rather disappointed they didn't play Stay the Night live on Thursday. They only played one song from the past 10 years, and they picked 99 Revolutions? :rolleyes:

• Like 1

If that happened, my ovaries would explode. :lol:

I was rather disappointed they didn't play Stay the Night live on Thursday. They only played one song from the past 10 years, and they picked 99 Revolutions? :rolleyes:

:P I think 99 Revolutions is a great song, and I'm glad they picked it. Still a little confusing why though out of all the songs they could have picked.

:P I think 99 Revolutions is a great song, and I'm glad they picked it. Still a little confusing why though out of all the songs they could have picked.

That's what I'm saying. No 21 Guns. No Stay the Night. No Missing You, Nuclear Family, Murder City, East Jesus Nowhere, Kill the DJ... fuck. There are so many better, common songs from 21CB/the trilogy that they could've played.

Also, as far as I'm concerned, Dominated Love Slave or Fuck Time can replace King for a Day as the "funny" song anytime now. It was a bit tired at this show, tbh, and I'm sad it's the only song they played off Nimrod. :(

Edited by AlissaGoesRAWR
  • Like 1

Also, as far as I'm concerned, Dominated Love Slave or Fuck Time can replace King for a Day as the "funny" song anytime now. It was a bit tired at this show, tbh, and I'm sad it's the only song they played off Insomniac. :(

KFAD is off Nimrod, and they played two songs from Insomniac; Geek Stink Breath and Stuart & The Ave

#newfans :rolleyes:

That's what I'm saying. No 21 Guns. No Stay the Night. No Missing You, Nuclear Family, Murder City, East Jesus Nowhere, Kill the DJ... fuck. There are so many better, common songs from 21CB/the trilogy that they could've played.

Also, as far as I'm concerned, Dominated Love Slave or Fuck Time can replace King for a Day as the "funny" song anytime now. It was a bit tired at this show, tbh, and I'm sad it's the only song they played off Insomniac. :(

Nimrod you mean

What a journalist you are lmao

KFAD is off Nimrod, and they played two songs from Insomniac; Geek Stink Breath and Stuart & The Ave

#newfans :rolleyes:

Nimrod you mean lol

Jesus Christ. Don't drink and post, kids. Editing.

• Like 4

Jesus Christ. Don't drink and post, kids. Editing.

You should have said how badly you trolled us just now and walked away. Think of the rep!

Billie thinks it's "one of the best songs he's ever written", so :P

• Hermione changed the title to Random Green Day Thoughts
  • Liam unpinned this topic
  • Hermione pinned this topic