Random Green Day Thoughts

Fuzz

Oh baby baby it's FWOOO Time.  I forget this clean version Dos existed and it only came up as I searched for Lazy Bones and there was three versions.  The explicit title is there, the explicit lyrics are there but the word is FWOO.   Saving the children and whatnot.   

( you can search Kill the DJ to find the clean Uno as well if you wanna hear "shoot that mmmpha down.  

• Haha 2

Today, I’m feeling like Tre’s best performance in a song ever is on Peacemaker.  This song requires stamina for the quick hi-hat hits, has super precise and pronounced drum fills, and has a nice swing-like feel on the ride cymbal during the “vendetta” sections.  Just great drumming altogether in this song.  Definitely one of my most played from 21st.  

• Like 3

Green Day's YouTube subscribers have reached 6.66M 😈

• Haha 4

Did you guys know the "iron fist" that ended up on the Holiday car was originally in the Walking Contradiction video at 2:17?   It looked more like the Infinity Gauntlet but I wonder if that inspired the American Idiot cover.  

• Surprised 2

12 hours ago, That Dude said:

Did you guys know the "iron fist" that ended up on the Holiday car was originally in the Walking Contradiction video at 2:17?   It looked more like the Infinity Gauntlet but I wonder if that inspired the American Idiot cover.  

I've always thought it looked like the Infinity Gauntlet, lol. That's cool!

• Like 1

3 hours ago, GreenDayJunkie86 said:

I've always thought it looked like the Infinity Gauntlet, lol. That's cool!

If Green Day are in possession of the gauntlet, is that a good thing or a bad thing?   

• Like 1

4 hours ago, That Dude said:

If Green Day are in possession of the gauntlet, is that a good thing or a bad thing?   

It would be a good thing. If he set the gauntlet to one person instead of the universe however it would be Donald Trump 😄. Not saying that killing Trump is the good thing though, lol. Not getting TOO political.

Overall I feel like it is a good thing. 

Thanos Joe Armstrong. Hehe.

Also, I forgot to say like a million days ago that I named my LesPaul "Armstrong". Sadly it's not a Gibson since those are expensive.

• Like 1

Unbelievably The Longshot "Love is for Losers" is six years old today!

• Like 2
  • Surprised 2

9 hours ago, Rumpelstiltskin2000 said:

Unbelievably The Longshot "Love is for Losers" is six years old today!

I just listened to that whole album 4-5 days ago!  I don’t collect many vinyl records, but I think I’d want this on vinyl over most Green Day records.  The sound just has that vinyl feel.