Random Green Day Thoughts

Fuzz

10 hours ago, Beerjeezus said:

I never thought the cover was great but if someone deemed it worthy of stealing, it can't be that bad :P

Funny thing is from what I can tell, this...artist? band? whatever...found the album cover on some stock art website or something and thought it was some stock image so its not even a "So good ill steal it" thing xP

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, Jirachi said:

Funny thing is from what I can tell, this...artist? band? whatever...found the album cover on some stock art website or something and thought it was some stock image so its not even a "So good ill steal it" thing xP

I'm guessing that stock site is being contacted by Warner legal.

• Like 4

6 hours ago, DadBod said:

I'm guessing that stock site is being contacted by Warner legal.

Probably. Copyright law is no joke. 

20 hours ago, RedundantIdiot said:

One year ago Billie went to Viggiano

Can this year be Idaho?? :lol: 

• Haha 2

This is part one of at least four.  Been watching them today!  

I really like this guy, I agree with him on so much.  The only exception is that he doesn't like 21st Century Breakdown or any of the Trilogy.  But his videos are great and entertaining.  Check it out!  

7 hours ago, That Dude said:

This is part one of at least four.  Been watching them today!  

I really like this guy, I agree with him on so much.  The only exception is that he doesn't like 21st Century Breakdown or any of the Trilogy.  But his videos are great and entertaining.  Check it out!  

I like him too when he's not being cringy

Green Day is the pop punk Beatles. Nimrod is their white album, American idiot is their Sargent peppers, uuh Dookie is their revolver, Kerplunk is please please me, warning is let it be.

• Like 3

3 hours ago, Hermione said:

Nooo you just made me watch this again

His acting is a work in progress but he's improving :P

1 hour ago, Beerjeezus said:

His acting is a work in progress but he's improving :P

True! His acting was fine in Ordinary World. Amazingly I never cringed at any of the acting in it once, only at the writing and plot :P. I can't take Nurse Jackie though

• Like 4

The one Billie acting gig that makes me laugh and maybe slightly cringe is his small role on Haunted:

My friend and I used to watch this obsessively and quote it to each other at school :lol:

• Haha 4

It's not really ''Acting'' but that's my favorite lol

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Hermione said:

Nooo you just made me watch this again

Sorry! 😁 The comments section are worth it though...Noooo Billie can't die, he's immortal!...Jesus can't you go five minutes without saying "y'know"...Ugh it's like he's kissing his mom!...and many more about how OLD Edie Falco is and how HAWT Billie is 😂

6 hours ago, Hermione said:

True! His acting was fine in Ordinary World. Amazingly I never cringed at any of the acting in it once, only at the writing and plot :P. I can't take Nurse Jackie though

I thought his acting in OW was good because he was basically just playing himself.  

I hadn't seen the Chris Isaak one before, thanks!  Bonus Mike and Tre too! (Also, how do I get a youtube video to link like that?)

I'd really like to see him do more acting.  I think I read that he would like to.

Edited by Vintage Disciple

24 minutes ago, Vintage Disciple said:

(Also, how do I get a youtube video to link like that?)

Just copy the url from the address bar and paste it and the link should embed automatically right after you paste it (occasionally it doesn't work for some reason but in that case if you wait a moment/refresh the page/try a few times it usually will eventually).

Edit: Oh yeah I see you did copy and paste a link before but it didn't work. I don't know why it doesn't work sometimes, like I said it usually does.

• Thanks 1

I'm over in the Revolution Radio forum and loving every minute of it! 

When was something called "Aquarium Gravel" going to be on an album?  Haha.  Also, a lot of the mostly correct tracklistings had Olivia tossed in somewhere.   Sweet!  

OMG the number of replies... You got to be motivated to start reading it :P

• Like 2

I’m listening to the The Who’s/Daltrey Tommy Orchestral live record, and I would love to hear something like that done for 21CB one day. Highly improbable, but I would love that. 

• Like 3

Can anyone help me to find all the "album anticipation" threads for each album?  The search feature on here is not really working.  I'd particularly like to read the American Idiot one, but if you were to find all that are on here, I'd owe you one.  A set list just for your taste perhaps?  Hahaha

10 minutes ago, That Dude said:

Can anyone help me to find all the "album anticipation" threads for each album?  The search feature on here is not really working.  I'd particularly like to read the American Idiot one, but if you were to find all that are on here, I'd owe you one.  A set list just for your taste perhaps?  Hahaha

The only thing I found is this thread about 21st century breakdown.

• Like 1

• Liam unpinned this topic