Random Green Day Thoughts

Fuzz

23 minutes ago, Savannah89 said:

I was just joking. For sure he would never do that. 😔

Does it really matter how long I've been a fan of GD? You tell me to "grow up" yet you question my fan longevity like some tween with an unhealthly obsession of a person old enough to be your father. I didn't realize we were on a Reddit forum...

Rape, like suicide, is NOT something to joke about. Show some dignity for others before you type "jokes" here, and in your words "grow up". 

• Like 3
  • Love 1

11 minutes ago, DadBod said:

Does it really matter how long I've been a fan of GD? You tell me to "grow up" yet you question my fan longevity like some tween with an unhealthly obsession of a person old enough to be your father. I didn't realize we were on a Reddit forum...

Come on, it gets lame. You often  provoke debates that are  useless and your tone is really harsh.

As a family father you would know better. 😏 Your whole style of writing is pure provocation and has nothing to do with the upcoming discussion.

If you want people to be treated seriously you have to lower your kind of tone here.

11 minutes ago, DadBod said:

Rape, like suicide, is NOT something to joke about.

:whistleOh really? Would have never guess that, Dad  :acute:

And it's new to me that you are beerjezus, because I commented his statement and not yours.

It's his kind of humour, so he/she understands what I mean. 

And I would like to continue  writing  in an adult  way, because we are not in a kindergarten. Thank you.

17 minutes ago, Savannah89 said:

Come on, it gets lame. You often  provoke debates that are  useless and your tone is really harsh.

As a family father you would know better. 😏 Your whole style of writing is pure provocation and has nothing to do with the upcoming discussion.

If you want people to be treated seriously you have to lower your kind of tone here.

:whistleOh really? Would have never guess that, Dad  :acute:

And it's new to me that you are beerjezus, because I commented his statement and not yours.

It's his kind of humour, so he/she understands what I mean. 

And I would like to continue  writing  in an adult  way, because we are not in a kindergarten. Thank you.

Didn't realize I had I a sex change AND had a child over night... You quoted me. I'm responding.

and apparently only one person on this forum can have a sense of humor and/or a personality? Huh... strange world. I guess the rest of us a robots.

I didn't take "that escalated quickly" as a humorous comment by them. Regardless, you don't joke about it. And I'm saying that as an adult in a VERY serious manner.

And i'm not "starting useless debates". I stated MY opinion on YOUR debate.

• Like 1
  • Love 1

Just now, pacejunkie punk said:

This entire post is ironic.  You began this debate along with many others like it and seem to have some kind of fetish with Billie being sick, drunk, throwing up, violent, etc. and I just don’t get it.  This is a public forum and if he wanted to he could read this shit.  You make people uncomfortable and if anyone says so you attack them.  

THANK YOU! :wub::wub::wub::wub:

SAY IT LOUDER FOR THE PEOPLE IN THE BACK!

• Love 2

Seems like I'm in a kindergarten here, not in a forum for adults.

If you don't like my opinion or the topics I'm talking about, feel free to leave.

Otherwise you have to deal with other peoples opinion. That's what adults do.

😜

@DadBod: Let Mama tell you something: It's always like you won't love all people in life. Being an adult means to get along with people or other peoples opinion by arguing in a respectful way without telling people: Find a new hobby to obsess over. 

That's what children do. 

13 minutes ago, pacejunkie punk said:

and if he wanted to he could read this shit.

Hope he would. He would love his ass off. 

@DadBod: Oh boy, grow 16  :whistle

5 minutes ago, DadBod said:

go read it again and look at yourself and good luck sweetums. 

Oh really? Now I'm scared. I'm pissing at my pants :shok: 

It's your hobby to understand everything wrong or to make such a huge deal out of things, or what? 😉

Jesus, nobody says that rape or murder would be nothing. I reacted in the way that beerjezus does. Some of you are hyper sensitive.

But I get it Hermoine.

You only like to hear specific opinions of your favorite members. Others are censored. I totally get it.

It's what other people say about gdc and after this comment, I feel they are right. You're not objective. You just like and censor what you hear .

10 minutes ago, Hermione said:

You post a lot of comments/questions about Billie that are only just short of being too personal, and you mentioned rape as a joke. If people aren't comfortable with what you post they're allowed to say so, maybe consider what they say rather than responding with childish comments.

Oh my god, I'm so mean. 😱What a bad person I am.

25 minutes ago, Hermione said:

sn't creepy posting about Billie's personal life going on so there can be a good atmosphere

Billies personal life? by telling when he was sick what you can see in videos  or if he suffers from adhd? Oh yes, this is so personal.

What about his adress or family? Is this super personal then? I get that his privacy is out of the forum, but it's treated hypersensitive here.

Some years ago people posted private pictures on here that were really private and no one complained but public information given in articles are personal now. I totally get it.

The thing is: You are a mod and you get involved in the discussion. Both can't work. That's it. 

Edited by Hermione
User warned for this post

You want to know why some people react over hysteric because of privacy here?

Because they are jealous for each other because anybody could have more information about Billie than they have.

Don't really believe all around here are interested in keeping his private life private. Maybe some people but not all.

As I said: Back in 2009/2010  there had been "fans"  posting really private pictures about the armstrong family And there was nobody jumping in to delete it. 

Finally a friend of mine from california had to send a message to different admins to tell them that those photos were from private accounts of Joeys friends, because she was a friend of them and was shocked to find those pictures from private facebook accounts all around the forum here.

That's how much they pay respect to privacy here sometimes...

Things that are real private are alloowed and others that are given out at the public are dramatized. 

And that's all I want to say about privacy considering BJA.

Edited by Hermione
User warned for this post

13 minutes ago, Savannah89 said:

You want to know why some people react over hysteric because of privacy here?

Because they are jealous for each other because anybody could have more information about Billie than they have.

Don't really believe all around here are interested in keeping his private life private. Maybe some people but not all.

As I said: Back in 2009/2010  there had been "fans"  posting really private pictures about the armstrong family And there was nobody jumping in to delete it. 

Finally a friend of mine from california had to send a message to different admins to tell them that those photos were from private accounts of Joeys friends, because she was a friend of them and was shocked to find those pictures from private facebook accounts all around the forum here.

That's how much they pay respect to privacy here sometimes...

Things that are real private are alloowed and others that are given out at the public are dramatized. 

And that's all I want to say about privacy considering BJA.

I know that some people here are snowflakes, and get offended easily, but your point doesnt make sense and doesnt  hold a purpose in it.  

5 minutes ago, Asik said:

I know that some people here are snowflakes, and get offended easily, but your point doesnt make sense and doesnt  hold a purpose in it.  

Yo she's been suspended for continuing the discussion here after being asked to stop so let's leave it now

1 minute ago, Little Boy Named Airplane said:

Well that was something.
So I'm gonna put this lovely heart for no reason right here.
💗

That's more like it ❤️

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Hermione said:

That's more like it ❤️

I really suck at everything.

• Liam unpinned this topic