Random Green Day Thoughts

Fuzz

4 hours ago, jengd said:

@solongfromthestars at the risk of sounding about 12, I am so envious of anyone who saw these shows and to be so close too 😍😍😍👏👏👏

I completely get that and like @solongfromthestars has already said I felt like that about the small shows before 21st Century Breakdown was released and the FBHT shows that I had absolutely no chance of ever being able to attend. I really hope you get the opportunity to see something like that one day

• Like 2

16 hours ago, jengd said:

I am so envious of anyone who saw these shows and to be so close too 😍😍😍👏👏👏

It was unreal. I hope you'll get to experience that :wub:

17 hours ago, solongfromthestars said:

In other news when I was looking for live versions of Turn Me Loose I came across this and seeing me dancing on the front row (the black hair and bow in the bottom right) made me happy :D The Longshot was such a wonderful gift from Billie.

He's looking and sounding so great :wub: this was right before the Observatory where we met!

Lol at the girl around 2:00 who's brought on the stage, awkwardly moves towards Billie and then is roughly taken away from him by the security guy 

Speaking of seeing yourself in vids, I'm still feeling awkward about this vid, I'm afraid to have annoyed people behind me and Billie as well :runaround: what do you think? :P

• Like 2

5 hours ago, The Bellie said:

He's looking and sounding so great :wub: this was right before the Observatory where we met!

Lol at the girl around 2:00 who's brought on the stage, awkwardly moves towards Billie and then is roughly taken away from him by the security guy 

Speaking of seeing yourself in vids, I'm still feeling awkward about this vid, I'm afraid to have annoyed people behind me and Billie as well :runaround: what do you think? :P

It was! They were such good times :D I still can't believe I was actually there.

I have to admit I laughed at how Billie totally ignores that girl and then security pull her away :lol:

Well for what it's worth I squealed inside when I saw your flag :P That was cute! At about 0:49 Billie is looking at it and I think if it annoyed him he'd have ignored it completely, like he does with that girl in San Francisco. As for the people behind, all the phones must have been equally (if not more) annoying.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I saw this and thought of Green Day (didn't read the article!) :lol:

https://www.dailystar.co.uk/news/latest-news/751977/arsenal-news-emirates-stadium-crime-rate-worst-in-london

and we camped out for the show there!

I also found out today that GD's "Know Your Enemy" was used in the trailer for the movie "Free Birds" (towards the end of the trailer):

I also discovered that "Welcome to Paradise" and an instrumental version of "Holiday" were used in the "Surf's Up" movie. Here's "Welcome to Paradise":

• Like 4
  • Confused 1

2 hours ago, solongfromthestars said:

Tumblr thinks Billie's eyebrows are "adult content"

I should not have read that while drinking water. :lol:

• Haha 3

4 minutes ago, pacejunkie punk said:

OMG that last one. Having never seen Bridesmaids, wtf does that even mean?!

I'm going to assume he's referencing this scene (NSFW). (I hated the movie. I did not find it funny at all). 

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, pacejunkie punk said:

OMG that last one. Having never seen Bridesmaids, wtf does that even mean?!

It means your bumhole is probably only superficially clean, darling.

Just now, pacejunkie punk said:

I could see that being his kind of dirty lowbrow humor 😂

Are you saying I shouldn't send you a bum bleaching kit for your birthday?

6 minutes ago, Amanda said:

Are you saying I shouldn't send you a bum bleaching kit for your birthday?

Seriously is that even a thing? 😂

12 minutes ago, pacejunkie punk said:

I could see that being his kind of dirty lowbrow humor 😂

I feel as if I have a rather larger sense of humor (low brow to dry). I loved The Hangover. Found it hilarious. But this, this was just trying too hard and failing (for me). They kept promoting it as the "female version of The Hangover" and it was not anywhere close to that.

Just now, Montclare said:

I was typing in an address and it auto-populated the street to Armstrong.  I didn't even know Chicago had an Armstrong street.  So I looked it up and it's a teeny tiny little street.  Appropriately enough.

I spat my water - thanks for that.

• Haha 3

• Liam unpinned this topic