Random Green Day Thoughts

Fuzz

On 8/23/2018 at 12:18 PM, AimieeSmith said:

Just had a thought hat maybe Green Day could be awarded  the Michael Jackson Van Guard Award at next year's Video Music Awards ( It's MTV's version of a life time award) , Would actually make perfect sense for as Dookie turns 25 next year. And The Dookie - MTV Channel connection is for sure strong 😛.

I was actually thinking of that when watching the VMAs. But they seem to favor pop acts for it. I mean they gave it to JLO, who doesn't have notable videos, at least I don't think she does. But the boys deserve that award!

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Jane Lannister said:

Was telling this story necessary :sick:

Apparently as he's told it more than once :lol:

There was also when they were asked about their filthiest touring habits and Tre said "I never jizz in my own socks" and Billie said "Yeah, that's why I've got scratches all over my feet" lmao

17 hours ago, The Bellie said:

One year ago, this was happening:

This video, especially the beginning, is still one of the cutest to me. What a good idea to zoom on Billie playing the harmonica. :wub: And as one of the main gigs from last year's final North American leg of the tour (with Oakland and the Rose Bowl), it made me dream a lot, as I couldn't go then, as I did for The Longshot this year, for financial means. Really can't wait for the next GD tour! I'll be happy to waste spend my money on them again! :dance:

Have to post this now!

• Like 2
  • Love 1

1 hour ago, Hermione said:

There was also when they were asked about their filthiest touring habits and Tre said "I never jizz in my own socks" and Billie said "Yeah, that's why I've got scratches all over my feet"

Jizz in my socks - that's too much even for me as a username change😱 

@Jane Lannister

• Sad 1
  • Haha 2

3 hours ago, Hermione said:

Apparently as he's told it more than once :lol:

There was also when they were asked about their filthiest touring habits and Tre said "I never jizz in my own socks" and Billie said "Yeah, that's why I've got scratches all over my feet" lmao

:mellow:

you demon

Who thinks this is the better version of Good Riddance?

I'm not really a fan of the Nimrod version of this song. But this version imo is definitely superior!

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, solongfromthestars said:

That gif is just the best!

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Jane Lannister said:

"My name is Billie and I banged your mom"

but to the tune of Forever Now

@Billie Hoe

Seagull's next hit single 

• Like 2

I'm pretty sure Billie wanted the boys to stop playing with his first hand gesture but no one got it so he had to make a second, more obvious one :lol:.

• Like 2

32 minutes ago, G-L-O-R-I-A said:

I just typed Billie's full name and autocorrect changed it to "Bellie Joe Arsehole" wtf.:ermm::lol:

Perfect new username :lol:

• Haha 3

So some dumbass left multiple taps running in my house, and the dripping sound kinda sounded like the intro to WMUWSE, so now I'm standing in the bathroom singing along to the sound of fucking taps dripping.:lol:

• Haha 4

I believe I can say I can badly bullied yesterday by a group of coward and above all stupid people. Anyways, I stood up the whole time and at some point, someone said: "We're the majority against you". I was listening before to the song Minority and instantly relieved to hear that, to which I replied: "It suits me fine, cause I want to be the minority". And even if it didn't stop there, and that of course people didn't get the reference, I felt much more assured from there. If it takes courage to stand up alone and say this words to a bunch of dickheads, it must have taken even more to write them. I was just even more than usual grateful and admiring Green Day after that unpleasant episode. They're here in all small and big hard times.

• Like 4

These are brilliant, I hadn't seen the whole horse video before.  Lucky Mike, get's kissed by everything!  The horse playing guitar is pretty funny too. 😂😂

• Like 1

Today is 2 years since Rev Rad (the song) was released. It coincided with tickets for the January and February 2017 European arena tour going on general sale.

Spoiler

Crikey, 2 years today since my 1st GD ticket was booked. Hopefully there'll be another tour within the next few years. 

• Like 2

On 9/7/2018 at 7:10 PM, RedundantIdiot said:

I've recently been watching some of the funny moments from the Rev Rad tour, here's a small selection of my favourites:

I've recently fallen on these as well:

Billie puts on green bunny years:

Spoiler

A Trump mask (this one isn't necessarily funny, but impressive):

Spoiler

Selfie with a fan and "You get to keep the guitar, you know that, right?" 😂

Spoiler

And finally, this one... someone aims well: 

Spoiler

RevRad is full of mischievous moments! :P

Edited by The Bellie
  • Like 1