Random Green Day Thoughts

Fuzz

I don't think this warrants its own thread tbh. It could just go into the  Random Green Day Thoughts thread or something

This makes my heart melt. The way he says that, he's so happy :wub:

And the whole video is great, Longview is very funny especially at 10:25

• Like 3

On 8/5/2018 at 6:46 AM, Hermione said:

Not the same thing, but it reminded me of this ridiculousness

Oh god, that's a throwback :lol: "NO!" 

14 hours ago, Christian's Inferno! said:

I don't think this warrants its own thread tbh. It could just go into the  Random Green Day Thoughts thread or something

Agreed. It's only a very tenuous link to Green Day, especially as the song isn't even talking about literally shooting a DJ/the subject of murder. Threads in Green Day Chat should be for discussing Green Day related subjects and this really isn't so I've just moved it here to Random Green Day Thoughts for the vague Kill the DJ link.

49 minutes ago, pacejunkie punk said:

This is the worst thing I’ve ever seen 😂😂😂

It's in one of Niagara Falls' museum. I still don't believe that I paid to see this creepy wax statue. Like my friend who was with me said: «Billie seems like he is trying to dry his teeth.» :lol: I took pictures of it. I can show them to you if you want.

Just now, IcyMoffatt said:

It's in one of Niagara Falls' museum. I still don't believe that I paid to see this creepy wax statue. Like my friend who was with me said: «Billie seems like he is trying to dry his teeth.» :lol: I took pictures of it. I can show them to you if you want.

No no more please. My eyes. 😄

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

I remember seeing it in person actually. was disappointed. its a rock/music themed wax museum (Rock Legends).  

not a Madam Tussauds or Louis Tussauds aka  ( Clifton hills/Niagara falls Version)

only have a picture of sitting next to Ozzy from that trip.  March of 2007 crazy...

That should be removed. It looks nothing like him. Its a descrace to his beauty.

• Like 2

5 hours ago, Hermione said:

Billie wouldn't be caught dead in trousers that baggy

Everything is wrong — the clothes, the shoes, the guitar, the hair... It’s like the sculptor had never even seen a photo of him before. 

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, pacejunkie punk said:

Everything is wrong — the clothes, the shoes, the guitar, the hair... It’s like the sculptor had never even seen a photo of him before. 

And it's supposed to be modelled on Dookie era Billie, but the teeth look more like current Billie's chompers. :lol:

• Haha 2

Omg that is horrifying! That's just outright awful! And Kurt Cobain next to him looks more like Keith Urban. 

• Haha 2

On 8/4/2018 at 2:05 PM, gaslight13 said:

I kinda feel guilty saying this because they're having fun with this playlist but I just had the thought "I wish GD would change their setlist half as frequently as they update the Oakland coffee playlist"

This🤣

• Like 1

6 hours ago, IcyMoffatt said:

I had my Dookie t-shirt on yesterday. My friend and I went visiting her aunt. We went eating in a fast-food reataurant. One of the cooks stopped his job to come tell me I had a awesome t-shirt and that he was jealous. :happy:

That is the best feeling. It always makes my day when someone stops me and says "cool shirt!" Oddly enough, it rarely happens with me and Green Day but it happens a ton with Blink.

• Like 1

49 minutes ago, kaylubd said:

That is the best feeling. It always makes my day when someone stops me and says "cool shirt!" Oddly enough, it rarely happens with me and Green Day but it happens a ton with Blink.

I have a bunch of GD t-shirt and one jacket (AI one). I mostly wear the jacket, the Dookie t-shirt and the Class of 13 t-shirt (with tour dates). Only the Dookie t-shirt gets people to react on a daily basis. People only reacted to my AI jacket at the Longshot concert. The Class of 13 t-shirt doesn't get any reactions at all. I guess people just don't understand the reference to GD.

• Like 2

I have yet to meet one person outside of a Longshot queue that has recognized my Kerplunk flower tattoo. Many people comment on it and compliment it but I know they don’t know what it means.  I kind of like the secret nature of it that way but still I thought it would bring a fan out of the woodwork but not yet.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, kaylubd said:

i was just at a  local beer fest (forest city beer fest) and saw 2 Rev rad shirts/tanks. made my night the fact it was rev rad and not other albums.

the beer fest was outside (the parking lot) the venue they played in March last year

• Like 3

• Liam unpinned this topic