Random Green Day Thoughts

Fuzz

13 minutes ago, SHART said:

SHART wishes you a happy birthday😀

thanks!! 😊

Just found out that some stupid realtor blogger literally published Billie's street name online.... why. Geez, no wonder so many fangirls know where he lives, all they have to do is walk down the street and find his name tag. He's even inviting people to "come check it out".... jesus. what was he thinking?

• Haha 2

6 minutes ago, Billie Hoe said:

Just found out that some stupid realtor blogger literally published Billie's street name online.... why. Geez, no wonder so many fangirls know where he lives, all they have to do is walk down the street and find his name tag. He's even inviting people to "come check it out".... jesus. what was he thinking?

Probably best not to tell people how easy it is if you don’t want people to know 🤐

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Billie Hoe said:

What an asshole, really.

2 minutes ago, pacejunkie punk said:

Probably best not to tell people how easy it is if you don’t want people to know 🤐

Good point

• Like 2

1 minute ago, pacejunkie punk said:

I didn't say the road or the city or the name of the blog or the realtor. It wasn't easy to find for me... I was googling it because I wanted to know why some fangirls knew.

Ugh reminds me of that girl who had a fan photo with him that apparently was taken right outside his house. When people called her out on her shit she and many others said that they were just hateful and jealous lol. 

I'd absolutely love to meet Billie one day but would never go to his fucking house to make it happen. Same goes for finding out what hotel GD stays at and wait for them there, I think it's disrespectful.

Just heard All Time Low cover of Longview. It was pretty good . They managed to keep  nature of the song where it starts soft then goes loud. It's such a dynamic tune.

7 hours ago, Billie Hoe said:

Take a screenshot and post your Billie Joe Armstrong name :P 

Bibs Joy Art Schlong 😂 (got the Joy and Art part correct!)

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, Billie Hoe said:

Take a screenshot and post your Billie Joe Armstrong name :P Mine is Snillie Jo Armyworm

Beedrill Jynx Art Schlong. It knows I’ve been playing Pokemon Go 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

I think it's funny how there seems to be a pair of every last name :lol: So far we got Armyworm, Art Schlong and Amazon twice.

• Haha 1

6 hours ago, Billie Hoe said:

Take a screenshot and post your Billie Joe Armstrong name :P Mine is Snillie Jo Armyworm

Mine was Bacilli Joe Asshole :lol: lovely 

• Like 2

Had no idea where to post this but here's someone talking about her experience being in different music videos, including Oh Love. Figured some of you guys might find it interesting! 

5 minutes ago, Nightlife said:

Had no idea where to post this but here's someone talking about her experience being in different music videos, including Oh Love. Figured some of you guys might find it interesting! 

Ah, How did  I not know this? I guess cause its quick shots of her. I was surprised when I found out dita von tease was in the redundant video. (red dress woman who removes said dress)

On 7/18/2018 at 4:26 PM, Billie Hoe said:

I didn't say the road or the city or the name of the blog or the realtor. It wasn't easy to find for me... I was googling it because I wanted to know why some fangirls knew.

I passed in front of Billie's house when I visited Oakland. I got the address and went there because I wanted to see it. It wasn't to try to meet Billie or take a picture, I acted like a random pedestrian without stopping or staring at it or holding my phone. The neighborhood was wonderful, I would probably not have been there if it weren't for Billie's house, since Oakland is not a small town and I only had 2 days there before the Santa Ana gig. I couldn't see everything but I spent a lot of time walking in all different corners and I loved it. Perhaps I'm in a minority of people wanting to know Billie's house's location with the only aim to get to see it, for myself, and certainly not trying to be noticed. Just to say, I think it's okay to know that information as long as you don't do anything wrong with it, and don't share it publicly, with people whom intentions you don't know. I don't think it's a glorious move to go to Billie's house to have a picture with him, but it's not up to me to say what people should or should not do. I've seen that when Billie does't want or like something he says it or shows it. If he was bothered when a fan waited in front of his house to get a picture, that fan certainly got to know it, even if it doesn't show on the photo she shared afterwards (that I haven't seen and don't care to see), and that's good enough for me.

• Like 1

I was watching Heart Like A Hand Grenade this morning and when Billie started playing "When It's Time" I wondered why it was never on an album. It's a beautiful song and I feel like it would have fit well on the Tre album of the trilogy. I listened to Tre yesterday and I hated the Forgotten, the chorus is so cheesy and the song seems half assed to me, When It's Time could have easily replaced it and I feel like lyrically WIT fits in better with the trilogy

• Like 2

Man HLAHG.... I enjoyed that movie but I don't know if it was worth the long wait. 

• Liam unpinned this topic