• Like 2
  • Love 1

5 minutes ago, G-L-O-R-I-A said:

Or masseuse:wub::lol:

I volunteer as tribute!!! :cool:

Oh, wait.. wrong thread. :D

5 minutes ago, G-L-O-R-I-A said:

Or masseuse:wub::lol:

Darn, stealing time to check up on what's been happening and I new I had ambitions toward another job in his "personal retinue" lol!!  How on earth do people manage to do his make-up/nails/hair etc?  Sorry, wrong thread!

11 hours ago, SHART said:

c'mon now there is no missing those chompers - they are huge.

Haha i know and they are nice and white tooI'm glad he finally got them done im sure Adrianne is happy🙄

30 minutes ago, E X H A U S T E D said:

Misery is a really fucking good song.

“It’s not what you make it’s what you leave” always calls to my mind “the love you take is equal to the love you make” 🙂

• Like 1

44 minutes ago, Nightlife said:

Today was the day that I realized just how easy it is to accidentally spell it The Longshit

Same, my autocorrect always changes it to either Longshit or Lungshot.:lol:

• Haha 2

4 hours ago, G-L-O-R-I-A said:

Same, my autocorrect always changes it to either Longshit or Lungshot.:lol:

0:45 :lol:

• Haha 2
  • Love 1

I just saw this video and it made me feel so damn proud. I love that Blue is used almost every time. These guys are so talented and deserve all of their success

9 hours ago, Nightlife said:

I just saw this video and it made me feel so damn proud. I love that Blue is used almost every time. These guys are so talented and deserve all of their success (and much more)! 

EDIT: Ok I just watched it again and I'm crying lol I just love them so much and I'm so proud :lol:

Awesome!  I love when  Billie runs in time with the music and am so happy that my favs are goofy funny rockstars as opposed to pompous asshole rockstars 😂😂😂

• Like 2

20 hours ago, Nightlife said:

I just saw this video and it made me feel so damn proud. I love that Blue is used almost every time. These guys are so talented and deserve all of their success (and much more)! 

EDIT: Ok I just watched it again and I'm crying lol I just love them so much and I'm so proud :lol:

This video also shows how the man has kept getting better with the years and his voice as well :wub: (I know, wrong thread :P)

• Like 1

I was listening to rev rad and I really like forever now😄 I'm so proud of Billie☺😁😙

• Like 3

1 hour ago, G-L-O-R-I-A said:

On the subject of Longshit, here's Billie's response::lol:

I laughed SO hard at that! :toocool:

18 hours ago, G-L-O-R-I-A said:

So we're almost 4 months into the year, and I'm only now realising that the official Green Day calendar has all of the holidays/band members birthdays etc. written at the bottom of each month.:ermm: I feel like such an idiot.:lol: I suppose that's what I get for buying a calendar specifically to look at the pictures instead of using it for what it was actually made for.:lol:

They also made sure to make the month that contains each of the band member's birthdays have a picture of that member :lol: 

• Like 1

I just remembered that Billie still has that invitation to go to Italy. Guess it'll be a while before he goes there as he's got the Longshot gigs lined up. 

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, RedundantIdiot said:

I just remembered that Billie still has that invitation to go to Italy. Guess it'll be a while before he goes there as he's got the Longshot gigs lined up. 

If the family is going with him, it might be a while. Joey's in the studio with SWMRS and Jakob is touring all of June.

I think we all know that one day California will basically have gone, it’s just a case of when really.

• Liam unpinned this topic