Random Green Day Thoughts

Fuzz

His cold, dead eyes make that gif :D 

Everybody's raving about the live show of this rap duo that's playing three consecutive nights in the same venue that GD played here in January and I'm not bitter at all :fuckyou:

• Like 1

Whenever I am lost in my disease, Restless Heart Syndrome is my go to song. Don't know how he comes up with this stuff, guess that one was never done live right?

• Like 4

10 minutes ago, St. Jonny said:

Whenever I am lost in my disease, Restless Heart Syndrome is my go to song. Don't know how he comes up with this stuff, guess that one was never done live right?

Well they played the entire album 21CB a few times when it was released so it must've been played live a few times. And there's a video on YouTube of it being played live

• Like 3

11 hours ago, letsdanceon said:

My husband normally wears his hair slicked back in a pompadour. He walked into the room talking to me while he was putting pomade in his hair and it was sticking up all over. My three year old daughter exclaimed "daddy look like billie joe!" My husband, a non-fan, was not amused.

i have taught you well, dear child 😂

This is the best thing ever. period. :lol:

I can't stop laughing at this!!!

• Like 1

Warning used to be underrated but now I think it's overrated. It used to be known as their worst record which I think is not true. It's a decent record that has a handful of good songs. Nothing incredible but it's definitely not bad. Now I see people acting like it's the best Green Day album ever created. 

This is the Idiocy I have been fighting on youtube for 4 fucking months. The song is Rotting.   (And I'm schube98, by the way)

g68unit 4 months ago 

If you don't like this song, you have to be gay. That's the only possible explanation. "Kiss me one last time", hear that? That's referring to heterosexual love. Faggots hate that, because they know they will never be able to have kids. Losers.

schube98 4 months ago

moron.

g68unit 4 months ago

+schube98 Faggot identified.

Broken. Clique 2 months ago

g68unit tf is wrong with you??

g68unit 2 months ago

+Broken. Clique What's wrong with you? Are a faggot too?

+g68unit Yup :)

g68unit 2 months ago

You are a mentally sick pervert.

Umwemto 24 2 weeks ago

Kill your self please no one will miss you homophobic cunt you don't deserve to be a green day fan

g68unit 1 week ago

Go get AIDS and die, faggot loving pervert.

Umwemto 24 1 week ago

g68unit are you Christian? you twat

Umwemto 24 1 week ago

g68unit they can have kids they can adopt Dick ed

Umwemto 24 1 week ago

g68unit I'm bi and I will go round you house and sit on your mom until your dad turns to concrete I actually hope your parents watch you get murdered

schube98 1 week ago

Ya do know Billie Joe is bisexual, don't you?

g68unit 30 minutes ago 

You know that he actually isn't bisexual, and that he's been married to a woman for 20+ years? Billy joe is a total cuck and libtard and he will say anything to try to be PC

schube98 1 second ago

+g68unit k, and you do realize that you can be - 'dramatic pause' - bisexual AND married. Also, its Billie

• Like 1

14 hours ago, Jake69 said:

Warning used to be underrated but now I think it's overrated. It used to be known as their worst record which I think is not true. It's a decent record that has a handful of good songs. Nothing incredible but it's definitely not bad. Now I see people acting like it's the best Green Day album ever created. 

Agreed! I don't know about elsewhere but it's been like that on GDC since I can remember. It's become overrated as a backlash against being underrated (even when taking into account that some people do just happen to think it's the best like you get with any album). Maybe eventually it'll balance out.

I think most of the hate for Warning stopped when the trilogy was released. That became the album/project that people hated on even though like Warning it has some real underrated gems

14 hours ago, WhiteTim said:

General rule of thumb is to avoid YouTube comments

Sometimes i just enjoy a good argument. :P

On 4/23/2017 at 3:36 PM, MysticManiac said:

Found this video.

I forgot about "or a used a pair of shoes" until I watched this. Why.

I also have to disagree with some of the "bad" lyrics being bad but it's pretty amusing to watch/listen to :lol:

On 4/23/2017 at 3:11 PM, Jesus of Seneca said:

Okay, this's for all you looking to have your brains liqufied. Enjoy :P

Reveal hidden contents

If you're looking for something really good go towards the end and listen to JOS and homecoming fight each other. :lol:

Sweet Jesus.

• Like 2

6 hours ago, Spoopy Doo said:

I forgot about "or a used a pair of shoes" until I watched this. Why.

I genuinely love the fact he rhymed parachute and pair of shoes :lol: 

• Like 2

31 minutes ago, Boulevard of Brexit Dreams said:

Or maybe they're just stoned

This is pretty hilarious

When Sassafras roots starts... 😂

Love that one! Chump through to Pulling Teeth actually sound awesome at that speed

• Like 2

20 hours ago, herewegoagain said:

Love that one! Chump through to Pulling Teeth actually sound awesome at that speed

IKR! Longview sounds strange at that speed though. I was looking up the lyrics to al of the dookie songs to see when it would speed up, and surprisingly there were no mentions of 'time' from having a blast to Basket Case

Evryting from sassafras roots onwards was just a mess!

Here's another one:

• Like 4

1 hour ago, Boulevard of Brexit Dreams said:

IKR! Longview sounds strange at that speed though. I was looking up the lyrics to al of the dookie songs to see when it would speed up, and surprisingly there were no mentions of 'time' from having a blast to Basket Case

Evryting from sassafras roots onwards was just a mess!

Here's another one:

I love how the sound just cuts off halfway through because it's too fast. :lol:

Here's another one:

• Like 4

On 4/23/2017 at 10:12 PM, Jesus of Seneca said:

This is the Idiocy I have been fighting on youtube for 4 fucking months. The song is Rotting.   (And I'm schube98, by the way)

g68unit 4 months ago 

If you don't like this song, you have to be gay. That's the only possible explanation. "Kiss me one last time", hear that? That's referring to heterosexual love. Faggots hate that, because they know they will never be able to have kids. Losers.

schube98 4 months ago

moron.

g68unit 4 months ago

+schube98 Faggot identified.

g68unit tf is wrong with you??

g68unit 2 months ago

+Broken. Clique What's wrong with you? Are a faggot too?

+g68unit Yup :)

g68unit 2 months ago

You are a mentally sick pervert.

Umwemto 24 2 weeks ago

Kill your self please no one will miss you homophobic cunt you don't deserve to be a green day fan

g68unit 1 week ago

Go get AIDS and die, faggot loving pervert.

Umwemto 24 1 week ago

g68unit are you Christian? you twat

Umwemto 24 1 week ago

g68unit they can have kids they can adopt Dick ed

Umwemto 24 1 week ago

g68unit I'm bi and I will go round you house and sit on your mom until your dad turns to concrete I actually hope your parents watch you get murdered

schube98 1 week ago

Ya do know Billie Joe is bisexual, don't you?

g68unit 30 minutes ago 

You know that he actually isn't bisexual, and that he's been married to a woman for 20+ years? Billy joe is a total cuck and libtard and he will say anything to try to be PC

schube98 1 second ago

+g68unit k, and you do realize that you can be - 'dramatic pause' - bisexual AND married. Also, its Billie

Billy Jo?..it is annoying about person being anti-Bisexual IS :fuckyou: but spelling some famous rock star name Wrong TOTALLY :mad:

• Hermione changed the title to Random Green Day Thoughts
  • Liam unpinned this topic