Green Day YouTube Channel Deleted?

StuckWithInsomnia

• Replies 193
  • Created
  • Last Reply

mhmh i don't know what to think... i don't think they split...maybe are only technical problems... :ermm:

it's only a matter of time before they delete their facebok account. the ultimate act of civil disobedience.

This can only mean one thing.

In celebration of 20 years of Dookie/10 years of American Idiot, Green Day is releasing a dubstep mashup of the two albums called "American Dookie," Billie has renamed himself MC BEEJIZZLE, and the band is embarking on a new and exciting phase of their career! Also, they're pulling all those embarrassing old videos of them from their punk days.

Billie's new look (for all you fangirls):

tumblr_mo9jer7A6a1rjcebso1_500.jpg

First I thought it was Flo who did this.

But still a good hypothesis

I dont think any band that has split removes their videos off youtube, one thing doesnt relate to the other, so i highly doubt thats the case, but it is very intriguing

I think (hope) they're just switching to Vevo.

Maybe when they go live again, a whole bunch of new videos appear... Like unreleased videos for the trilogy... Dookie doc trailers... American Idiot Movie teasers... Music videos from a brand new album... the band's sex tape... who knows.

Green Day was never good in handling its youtube account. Won't be surprised if they deleted some shit.

I disagree, they've had better management than any other band ever, no bullshit, they even post vids that fans have posted of them from time to time, me personally I'm hoping we won't see a GreenDayVEVO channel, cause then all sorts of personal content from their side will be gone, and swearwords will get bleeps.

This can only mean one thing.

In celebration of 20 years of Dookie/10 years of American Idiot, Green Day is releasing a dubstep mashup of the two albums called "American Dookie," Billie has renamed himself MC BEEJIZZLE, and the band is embarking on a new and exciting phase of their career! Also, they're pulling all those embarrassing old videos of them from their punk days.

Billie's new look (for all you fangirls):

tumblr_mo9jer7A6a1rjcebso1_500.jpg

I've taught you so well :wub:

I disagree, they've had better management than any other band ever, no bullshit, they even post vids that fans have posted of them from time to time, me personally I'm hoping we won't see a GreenDayVEVO channel, cause then all sorts of personal content from their side will be gone, and swearwords will get bleeps.

They were already bleeped.

They're just re-thinking their image to coincide with the Norwegian Death Metal direction they're taking with their next album.

Vevo doesnt censor...

My friend has a cartoon series on his Vevo channel and they cuss like hell on it...

The fact that the possibility of them splitting up is even being discussed in relation to this is hilarious. Chill the fuck out, GDC.

you do remember that we're dealing with the same people who freaked out when Billie unfollowed Mike on Instagram so there's that :P

I'M STILL WORRIED ABOUT THAT.

The fact that the possibility of them splitting up is even being discussed in relation to this is hilarious. Chill the fuck out, GDC.

You aren't new here so you should know that everyone freaks out over everything :)

Hope they don't delete Instagram or this fanbase will lose their shit.

As if they aren't starting to lose it already? xD

You aren't new here so you should know that everyone freaks out over everything :)

I've only been here 5 months :P

The YouTube account being closed wasn't planned from what I have gathered. They are looking into the issue now.

Shit happens :lol:

Archived