Green Day YouTube Channel Deleted?

StuckWithInsomnia

• Replies 193
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Is it just me or has Green Day's YouTube channel been deleted?

It says that for me as well, and all the videos are gone. Thats seems very strange. Unless they are merging it with a new channel with WB branding or something similar to VEVO.

It says that for me as well, and all the videos are gone. Thats seems very strange. Unless they are merging it with a new channel with WB branding or something similar to VEVO.

i hope so. well i don't want to give a meaning to that.

Anyone know because they closed their YouTube channel?

http://www.youtube.com/user/greenday

hope so ^

Does anyone know something?

I don't know why but I'm kinda scared :ermm: . Someone on a Spanish Green Day Facebook Page said that it was because they were going to announce soon that they're going to split up like permanently! :cry: Is that really true? I mean in 2013 they said they were going to take a long 'break', but there's a difference between a break and a split up? So please if anyone know something let me know.

Does anyone know something?

I don't know why but I'm kinda scared :ermm: . Someone on a Spanish Green Day Facebook Page said that it was because they were going to announce soon that they're going to split up like permanently! :cry: Is that really true? I mean in 2013 they said they were going to take a long 'break', but there's a difference between a break and a split up? So please if anyone know something let me know.

Never, NEVER trust in what those spanish pages said about things like that, believe me!

Well even if they broke up, why would they close their channel? People still want to watch those videos.

No, this isn't some secret way for them to say they broke up. They're not breaking up. This seems like a technical problem. Either someone from Warner/GD Management fucked up, or the most likely explanation (imo), is that it was accidentally taken down by YouTube's system to track copyrighted stuff.

No, this isn't some secret way for them to say they broke up. They're not breaking up. This seems like a technical problem. Either someone from Warner/GD Management fucked up, or the most likely explanation (imo), is that it was accidentally taken down by YouTube's system to track copyrighted stuff.

It hurts me to see you in this much denial

Either someone from Warner/GD Management fucked up, or the most likely explanation (imo), is that it was accidentally taken down by YouTube's system to track copyrighted stuff.

I need this scenario to be the truth because, jfc, that would be hilarious.

But let's be real, they're obviously breaking up and Warner's so gutted they won't be releasing any more albums to not make a profit on, so they're trying to act like they never existed. :(

Why would their YouTube channel be deleted if they broke up anyway? Has no one here heard of R.E.M. or My Chemical Romance?

I need this scenario to be the truth because, jfc, that would be hilarious.

But let's be real, they're obviously breaking up and Warner's so gutted they won't be releasing any more albums to not make a profit on, so they're trying to act like they never existed. :(

Do they have the power to shot down this site too!? D:

Do they have the power to shot down this site too!? D:

Yep :( do you remember Beyonce's bad Super Bowl photos? Exactly. By order of Queen Beyonce they were removed from the Internet and she had no bad angles throughout the show. If King Armstrong wishes to live in a world without Green Day, he will order the Lord of the Internet (likely a cat) to remove the site.

(In all seriousness, it wouldn't surprise me if they're all gonna appear on GreenDayVEVO very soon)

Archived