Feedback on Stray Heart t-shirt

Fuzz

We're thinking of selling this t-shirt on GDA, it's a design made by a fan based on the Stray Heart music video.

I wanted to see if you guys had any feedback on the shirt before we actually put it up on GDA. For price we're aiming for $18.99.

YQO3dEZ.jpg

lX3P7Ow.jpg

uffzkEs.jpg

Love the design! Personally I wouldn't buy it in white because it wouldn't suit me, but if it did I'd buy one.

I would if the design was larger and splashed across the entire shirt, and not white. Maybe gray or black with the design inverted.

Would it be legal to put the words "Stray Heart" underneath the design? I think it would improve the shirt.

Is there any possible way for it be v-neck? Or at least a slightly lower round? I hate round neck t-shirts that feel like they're strangling you.

Is there any possible way for it be v-neck? Or at least a slightly lower round? I hate round neck t-shirts that feel like they're strangling you.

There will be a womans option as well.

UPARBkW.png

I reckon if the design was larger it would be better, make it look a little less home made! if maybe for females the neckline was a bit lower and maybe rolled sleeves :D alot to ask but then it'll be a bit nicer haha

I think the design looks fun and quirky, but the shirt seems a bit empty, like there's something missing. There's a lot of open space. Or, like others have put it more eloquently, it lacks substance.

It's a cool design, though to me the shirt looks a bit empty. Maybe making the design bigger would change that. I wouldn't buy it because of exactly what Bryony said (even womens/fitted shirts usally have round necks that make me feel like I'm being strangled). Also, great you can pick the shirt colour! :D

Alright, thank you all for the feedback. Consensus so far has been that it needs more so it doesn't feel empty. I'll think of more we can do with it before we put it up.

Archived