Mike's Instagram post hints that something's coming...?

Punkfreak1414

• Replies 295
  • Created
  • Last Reply

No,no. I said spies. They have friends, relatives, friends of friends. BJ´s sons have friends, their wifes and girlfriends have friends and relatives... So many people, you wouldn´t connect with Green Day... many opportunities... ;)

So so many many... hhhmmmm I'm curious now :P

That's not part of the 99 Revolutions tour though?

That's good because I have asked that question before & didn't get an answer - but it is a tour. :)

That's good because I have asked that question before & didn't get an answer - but it is a tour. :)

It's kind of weird, no one really seems to know when 99 Revolutions ended. According to Wiki it was Leeds Fest, but I'd argue it was Bilbao since there was over a month between that and Brixton.

Jesus Christ you guys get wound up over fuck all.

Pretty sure the 99 Revs tour is done and dusted. It seems like they're keen to forget about that mess as quickly as possible.

My sentiments exactly when I had to suffer through Frank Turner at Brixton :mad:

Actually news just in Billie has left Green Day to pursue a solo career with Norah and Frank Turner will be replacing him...oh what exciting news.

Actually news just in Billie has left Green Day to pursue a solo career with Norah and Frank Turner will be replacing him...oh what exciting news.

GOOD. Now I can stop pretending to like Green Day :P

It's kind of weird, no one really seems to know when 99 Revolutions ended. According to Wiki it was Leeds Fest, but I'd argue it was Bilbao since there was over a month between that and Brixton.

So how do I classify soundwave - unless they announce more tour dates somewhere in the world it is just a festival tour.

Could be me... how would you know... :toocool:

Also could be me... Could be annyyooonneeee

Also could be me... Could be annyyooonneeee

Exactly my thoughts, dude. Go stalking...? :ninja:

So how do I classify soundwave - unless they announce more tour dates somewhere in the world it is just a festival tour.

Well yeah, it's just the Soundwave tour. It's not just Green Day so obviously they didn't pick the name. Occasionally bands play festivals while on their own tour and it still counts as a show on that tour, but that's not the case this time since they're not doing anything else currently.

Well yeah, it's just the Soundwave tour. It's not just Green Day so obviously they didn't pick the name. Occasionally bands play festivals while on their own tour and it still counts as a show on that tour, but that's not the case this time since they're not doing anything else currently.

Great which means they will have to come back to do a GD tour - dreaming now :)

That makes you my special agent. :toocool:

to quote Jim Carry in Liar Liar, airtighty then :)

Though highly unlikely, I wouldn't rule out a new album in the works. Just like they could slow things down in a blink of an eye in late 2012, they might just as well decide they don't feel like going on a 2-3 year long hiatus, like we almost expect of them it seems. The way their last project was handled and received could've left them unresolved and hungry? Maybe Billie Joe just spat out a handful of solid material? That can happen over the course of merely weeks. And if this would be the case, 2015 would probably be the best guess, that would be three calender years after Uno, Dos & Tré, and the same gap as was between those and 21st Century Breakdown. Again, not likely to be the case, but another tour would be lovely whatever which case.

Archived