Mike's Instagram post hints that something's coming...?

Punkfreak1414

• Replies 295
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I dont see why not the tour was recorded and several shows were filmed...

21st didnt sell that many album wise got a live album

Plus live albums escp ones like AAF are cheap to make...

American Idiot:

AOL Sessions EP

WMUWSE from MA

BIAB

DVD of a few songs from Japan

21st Century Breakdown:

LNOE Tokyo

21 Guns Live EP

WMUWSE from S^2C

AAF

Trilogy:

A few live songs from Irving Plaza released by Converse

Plot twist:Céadóg is really Billie.

Oh god, I have to start being nicer to that poor Irish fellow

American Idiot:

AOL Sessions EP

WMUWSE from MA

BIAB

DVD of a few songs from Japan

21st Century Breakdown:

LNOE Tokyo

21 Guns Live EP

WMUWSE from S^2C

AAF

Trilogy:

A few live songs from Irving Plaza released by Converse

Oh god, I have to start being nicer to that poor Irish fellow

??

Just throwing out the live releases, more than one album for 21CB

Okay? I was saying the band and/or label could/would easily release a live album on the trilogy tour if they wanted or cared to

If there was going to be a live album wouldn't we have heard about it by now since the tour ended at Leeds in August?

It would make sense, giving that WB disabled A LOT of rare Dookie songs played in 2013 on YouTube.

If there was going to be a live album wouldn't we have heard about it by now since the tour ended at Leeds in August?

There's no set time to release a live album. Some bands release them a couple of years after the tour ends, and others release them in the middle of tours. It's very random.

There's no set time to release a live album. Some bands release them a couple of years after the tour ends, and others release them in the middle of tours. It's very random.

oh okay then, well i personally hope it's not a live album unless it's a Dookie live special edition

It would make sense, giving that WB disabled A LOT of rare Dookie songs played in 2013 on YouTube.

Hmmm that's really interesting actually. It seems unlikely that they'd do that unless they were actually planning to release them officially further down the line.

Yea but why would Tre just have a custom Dookie snare made?

Well it's obvious we can assume something special, but it's never safe to assume.

I keep remembering Billie saying in one of the Norah interviews he'd "never make an album and tell anyone again" (or something along those lines) because it was much more fun with only a few people knowing. Obviously he was joking and Mike is probably just teasing, but we can dream, right? :P

I keep remembering Billie saying in one of the Norah interviews he'd "never make an album and tell anyone again" (or something along those lines) because it was much more fun with only a few people knowing. Obviously he was joking and Mike is probably just teasing, but we can dream, right? :P

Dream we can, yes :)

I saw it as more a gift type thing for him from SJC for collaborating with them if anything. Wouldn't they have made a whole Dookie themed kit if they were doing a Dookie tour?

I think we'll be kept a little more in the dark next time around...maybe just IG posts and videos maybe. :happy: Time will tell.

That'd seriously be one of the best things ever. Imagine waking up and BAAAM, there it is. Brandnew and never before heard Green Day.

Maybe the news are Tré is gonna be engaged or even married in 2014 (so that´s concerning Green Day world) and Mike is gonna be best man or godfather (that would be Dirnt´s world). Mystery unravelled.

That'd seriously be one of the best things ever. Imagine waking up and BAAAM, there it is. Brandnew and never before heard Green Day.

It could happen! Look at Foreverly, we found out about that I think a month before it came out. Obviously a Green Day album is a different thing altogether, but still :eyebrows:

Archived