Mike's Instagram post hints that something's coming...?

Punkfreak1414

I don't think it will be more tour dates. I mean, their last tour didn't draw that huge of a crowd so it seems like another tour so soon wouldn't be a good idea.

I think those who attended Emirates Stadium as well as the rest of the tour in general will have something to say about that.

• Replies 295
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think those who attended Emirates Stadium as well as the rest of the tour in general will have something to say about that.

But not ALL of their shows were sold out like Emirates or alot of the overseas shows

The US shows werent packed it seems not like the past tours

What I've been told was that exciting things were being worked on. The documentary was a priority for them, but to me it seemed like they were planning more than that.

When were you told about this though? Is it possible the things behind the scenes were something like foreverly and already happened?

When were you told about this though? Is it possible the things behind the scenes were something like foreverly and already happened?

I dont think foreverly is big GD news.

No. It was after Foreverly, because I wrote an email specifically to compliment them on the release of Foreverly.

No. It was after Foreverly, because I wrote an email specifically to compliment them on the release of Foreverly.

Hm. Were you just told that there were unspecified things going on behind the scenes that they were purposely keeping a secret? Because billie posting about the pre dookie doc we all know that's no secret.

Hm. Were you just told that there were unspecified things going on behind the scenes that they were purposely keeping a secret? Because billie posting about the pre dookie doc we all know that's no secret.

If they wanted me to tell you guys more details I would have.

What I've been told was that exciting things were being worked on. The documentary was a priority for them, but to me it seemed like they were planning more than that.

Did I miss something? Who told you that and when?

I've posted what I feel comfortable posting.

Well, great! I guess there's more to Mike's post than I though. Thanks for throwing in a bit of your insider knowledge ;):lol:

I wonder how many folks are pming Andres going "can you tell me I wont tell" lol

Very intriguing :eyebrows:. And lol at people trying to grill Fuzz, you'll never crack him!

I don't think it will be more tour dates. I mean, their last tour didn't draw that huge of a crowd so it seems like another tour so soon wouldn't be a good idea.

Didn't it? They broke the attendance record at Emirates Stadium (which is like 60000 people), I don't think they had too much trouble selling tickets.

How does Fuzz know? Did he just pick up the phone and call Billie? Honestly I'm not buying that he knows what there working on

How does Fuzz know? Did he just pick up the phone and call Billie? Honestly I'm not buying that he knows what there working on

Hes the admin of GDA probally the biggest GD fan site around

Management of bands usually reaches out to admins of the biggest fan sites...

Didn't it? They broke the attendance record at Emirates Stadium (which is like 60000 people), I don't think they had too much trouble selling tickets.

But that was Emirates

In the US I read on here alot of venues werent packed

I know the Austin date was not full at all...

Hes the admin of GDA probally the biggest GD fan site around

Management of bands usually reaches out to admins of the biggest fan sites...

Why would they need to do that?

Why would they need to do that?

One to promote stuff thats upcoming

Two to give updates of the bands

Three also and to some extent to moniter what is put up that shouldnt be out...

There are more reasons but promotions and updating are the two biggest reasons

One to promote stuff thats upcoming

Two to give updates of the bands

Three also and to some extent to moniter what is put up that shouldnt be out...

There are more reasons but promotions and updating are the two biggest reasons

Was that policy updated after the trilogy came out?

I wouldn't think absolutely anything of mikes ig post if he wouldn't have added the "dot dot dot.........." to the end. that's what made me start wondering.

Was that policy updated after the trilogy came out?

? What u mean?

I was talking in general why band management communicate with fan sites

Yeah, the band wants Andres to know what's going on so he doesn't post false info or speculation on GDA. Simple as that. Green Day's management has been in contact with Andres many times before. Why do you not believe it?

This is the fuzz not ceadog ;)

I don't think it's gonna be something huge. Maybe he's just excited for the Dokkie & AI anniversary, and for her wife projects (related to the brand HauteStreet)...

Yeah, the band wants Andres to know what's going on so he doesn't post false info or speculation on GDA. Simple as that. Green Day's management has been in contact with Andres many times before. Why do you not believe it?

No speculation.... hahahahahaha!!! :D

Well, I´m gonna make myself comfortable in my rockin´chair, have a sip from my cool Caribbean drink, relax and watch the rest of the GD fan crowd go mad with speculations and curiosity. It´s fun time! :drinks:

Archived