Mike's Instagram post hints that something's coming...?

Punkfreak1414

Maybe the news are Tré is gonna be engaged or even married in 2014 (so that´s concerning Green Day world) and Mike is gonna be best man or godfather (that would be Dirnt´s world). Mystery unravelled.

I don't think it was related to any personal stuff going on between them. Looks like he was hinting at something regarding the band in my eyes.

It could happen! Look at Foreverly, we found out about that I think a month before it came out. Obviously a Green Day album is a different thing altogether, but still :eyebrows:

Exactly! Damn, I'd be so grateful.

• Replies 295
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't think it was related to any personal stuff going on between them. Looks like he was hinting at something regarding the band in my eyes.

Don´t know, he implied something´s going on in the Green Day and the Dirnt´s world in 2014.

Britt's gonna create a clothes brand very expensive and Mike himself's gonna get well drunken for the Dookie and AI anniversary.

Jimmy said in Static Noise that we're getting something with the letter e in. So baring that in mind, yeah I think there'll be something from Green Day this year, wether it be Dookie/AI related, new album or maybe a DVD documentary

Jimmy said in Static Noise that we're getting something with the letter e in.

And how does he know that :mellow:

Never question Jimmy.

Okayyyy no prob. He must have some secret sources. :D

(btw I'm always scared when you're quoting me idk why. :mellow: )

(btw I'm always scared when you're quoting my idk why. :mellow: )

It's cause you're new. Give it another few months and you'll just laugh and make fun of me like everyone else.

Ok...and which of the following has an "e" in it... "tour" "album" or "documentary"...

Hint: one we already know we are getting.

(btw I'm always scared when you're quoting me idk why. :mellow: )

I still get that after all these years ...

Ok...and which of the following has an "e" in it... "tour" "album" or "documentary"...

Hint: one we already know we are getting.

You also have record, re-release...

Who knows, we could think of words with 'e' in it for hours. We will just have to wait and see!

I still get that after all these years ...

Is he a tyrant then ?

Can we kidnap Jimmy so he tells us what will we get ?

Is he a tyrant then ?

Can we kidnap Jimmy so he tells us what will we get ?

Andres is a wonderful, kind and visionary leader.

Dammit that hypnosis is good!

That'd seriously be one of the best things ever. Imagine waking up and BAAAM, there it is. Brandnew and never before heard Green Day.

That's how it was with Foxboro Hot Tubs! Waking up to a brand new band and 6 brand new free songs was pretty fabulous. It's great that they did that because it means (especially along with Billie's recent quote) that there's always the possibility of them doing it again :D

I got mildly excited when I saw that hashtag but quickly forgot about it, because it could be literally ANYTHING. I will be glad to hear they are all together again, though, even if nothing comes of it publicly within the year. Just the idea of them working together creatively is enough to put a spring in my step. Not that even that is for certain, but I did enjoy those pictures of Billie Joe and Ryan :wub:. (Yes, I realize they are practically family anyway and hanging out with each others' kids = /= writing new songs or anything like that.)

You also have record, re-release...

Who knows, we could think of words with 'e' in it for hours. We will just have to wait and see!

This is probably the point. "e" is the most frequently occurring letter in the English language. It's like saying "It' will happen on a day that ends in 'y'"

That's how it was with Foxboro Hot Tubs! Waking up to a brand new band and 6 brand new free songs was pretty fabulous. It's great that they did that because it means (especially along with Billie's recent quote) that there's always the possibility of them doing it again :D

This! It's been said a million times but it's worth saying again - they're unpredictable. :happy:

This! It's been said a million times but it's worth saying again - they're unpredictable. :happy:

Which is like, totally, the best. And also why social media is awesome cause they can just randomly be like "Oh hey fandom. We have songs. Here. [link]"

Archived