Mike's Instagram post hints that something's coming...?

Punkfreak1414

Mike put up a pic of him and Britney and it says in his infamous hastags xD "life is grand 2014 is off to a great start in the dirnts and green days world can't wait to share....dot dot dot"

Wonder what that means? ?

• Replies 295
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Mike put up a pic of him and Britney and it says in his infamous hastags xD "life is grand 2014 is off to a great start in the dirnts and green days world can't wait to share....dot dot dot"

Wonder what that means?

It means Brittney is pregnant with a Green Day album.

Okay, maybe I'm being CO but the opposite Broke up is getting together and it's obvious reference to all stupid instagram comments asking if GD broke up, soo.... Let the speculation begin.

Mike's latest instagram came up on my news feed and the infamously long hashtag seems to suggest at some news coming soon?

'Life is grand 2014 is off to a great start in the dirnts and Green Day's world can't wait to share...........DotDotDot'

http://instagram.com/p/jA4-9-Ny7l/

Definitely sounds like we might be getting some form of news soon? Whether it be about new material, something to do with the Dookie/AI anniversaries, something completely unexpected? etc.

What do you think?

'Life is grand 2014 is off to a great start in the dirnts and Green Day's world can't wait to share...........DotDotDot'

Definitely sounds like we might be getting some form of news soon? Whether it be about new material, something to do with the Dookie/AI anniversaries, something completely unexpected? etc.

What if Mike was just having a great night out and getting carried away with his hashtags? If anything it is probably about the documentary we already know about or something to do with himself & Britt (maybe Haute Street related) that's totally unrelated to GD. Not going to get too excited over a Mike Dirnt hashtag though I'd love an excuse to be excited over anything these days.

What if Mike was just having a great night out and getting carried away with his hashtags? If anything it is probably about the documentary we already know about or something to do with himself & Britt (maybe Haute Street related) that's totally unrelated to GD. Not going to get too excited over a Mike Dirnt hashtag though I'd love an excuse to be excited over anything these days.

Yeah it could be nothing really. Although I think it was something just to do with with Mike and Britt I don't think he would have added 'and Green Day' but time will tell :happy:

I think they (especially Mike!) are always just optimistic about the band and excited for whatever's next. I don't think he's necessarily referring to anything specific.

I think they (especially Mike!) are always just optimistic about the band and excited for whatever's next. I don't think he's necessarily referring to anything specific.

Mike's definitely the most enthusiastic member I think :happy: I'm really hoping this is something though. *crosses fingers* The excessive dots and him saying 'cant wait to share' make me think it could be :happy:

Maybe he is referring to something specific, and he can't wait to tell us.. "soon". As in, John Roecker's HLAHG soon :lol: I'll be back in about 5 years..

Yeah it'd be cool if it is something specific (and that's happening reasonably soon :lol:) but I wouldn't get too carried away about it. Better just to wait and see.

While Mike seems easily excitable, I don't think he would've said something so specific if nothing was going to happen...I think it's fair for us to assume that SOMETHING Green Day will happen in 2014 :)

Dookie/AI anniversary tour, please!

Okay, I know it's almost impossible... But it's good to dream, right? I hate these instagram hints. I always get excited and then... nothing happens.

Archived