Welcome to Green Day Community
Welcome Green Day fans! Right now you're viewing our site as a guest, which means you don't see or have access to many topics and conversations limited to our registered members. Sign up now to join the largest community of Green Day fans online! After-all, it's free!
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Mike's Instagram post hints that something's coming...?

301 posts in this topic

Posted

Mike put up a pic of him and Britney and it says in his infamous hastags xD "life is grand 2014 is off to a great start in the dirnts and green days world can't wait to share....dot dot dot"

Wonder what that means? 😊

2 people like this

Posted

Lmfao!

It means Brittney is pregnant with a Green Day album.

Posted

Love Mike's hashtag, hmm...

Posted

Okay, maybe I'm being CO but the opposite Broke up is getting together and it's obvious reference to all stupid instagram comments asking if GD broke up, soo.... Let the speculation begin.

2 people like this

Posted

Mike's latest instagram came up on my news feed and the infamously long hashtag seems to suggest at some news coming soon?

'Life is grand 2014 is off to a great start in the dirnts and Green Day's world can't wait to share...........DotDotDot'

http://instagram.com/p/jA4-9-Ny7l/

Definitely sounds like we might be getting some form of news soon? Whether it be about new material, something to do with the Dookie/AI anniversaries, something completely unexpected? etc.

What do you think?

Posted

'Life is grand 2014 is off to a great start in the dirnts and Green Day's world can't wait to share...........DotDotDot'

Definitely sounds like we might be getting some form of news soon? Whether it be about new material, something to do with the Dookie/AI anniversaries, something completely unexpected? etc.

2 people like this

Posted

What if Mike was just having a great night out and getting carried away with his hashtags? If anything it is probably about the documentary we already know about or something to do with himself & Britt (maybe Haute Street related) that's totally unrelated to GD. Not going to get too excited over a Mike Dirnt hashtag though I'd love an excuse to be excited over anything these days.

1 person likes this

Posted

Calling it right now: they're having another kid.

1 person likes this

Posted

Calling it right now: they're having another kid.

Very plausible guess.

Posted

Is it rude of me to want another album?

2 people like this

Posted

What if Mike was just having a great night out and getting carried away with his hashtags? If anything it is probably about the documentary we already know about or something to do with himself & Britt (maybe Haute Street related) that's totally unrelated to GD. Not going to get too excited over a Mike Dirnt hashtag though I'd love an excuse to be excited over anything these days.

Yeah it could be nothing really. Although I think it was something just to do with with Mike and Britt I don't think he would have added 'and Green Day' but time will tell :happy:

Posted

I think they (especially Mike!) are always just optimistic about the band and excited for whatever's next. I don't think he's necessarily referring to anything specific.

Mike's definitely the most enthusiastic member I think :happy: I'm really hoping this is something though. *crosses fingers* The excessive dots and him saying 'cant wait to share' make me think it could be :happy:

3 people like this

Posted

Finally Cinco is being released!

3 people like this

Posted

He must be referring to a coming announcement, if so I can't wait for that!

1 person likes this

Posted

Oh yes, must be.

I'll be over here, holding my breath.

2 people like this

Posted

Yeah it'd be cool if it is something specific (and that's happening reasonably soon :lol:) but I wouldn't get too carried away about it. Better just to wait and see.

Posted

While Mike seems easily excitable, I don't think he would've said something so specific if nothing was going to happen...I think it's fair for us to assume that SOMETHING Green Day will happen in 2014 :)

2 people like this

Posted

I actually can't wait now. Just announce something please!!!

Posted

Awwww.....sorry to hear that.

Thank you so much, I really appreciate that. :friends: