We're looking for one or two new people to join our team here in helping control you delinquents. Usually the mod team picks mods ourselves, we nominate someone then decide as a team if someone should be added. This time around we'll be doing something a little different, we'd like to hear from you guys who you'd like to see promoted next. So here's how to do that.
SEND IN A NOMINATION
If there's someone out there that you think would be a great mod, send me a PM with the following information:
- Their username
- Why you think they'd be a good mod
Simple as that. Just send me a PM with that info. Please give a little thought to the second question. You're trying to convince us what qualities they have that would lend themselves to being a good mod on GDC.
SEND IN AN APPLICATION
This time around we're also asking for people interested in being mods to send in an application themselves. We usually only do one or the other, but we want to pick someone who actually wants to help, as well as someone that others feels would be good in the position. Here are the things you should know about being a mod
- You should be around daily
- You are expected to be active on the forum, it's especially helpful if you're more active in the Green Day forums
- You are expected to participate often in the mod forum, giving your input, especially when you disagree
- Be motivated to helping come up with and run new contests and ideas to help the forum suck less
If you're interested in applying send me a PM with the following:
- Where you're from and how often you're on GDC
- The sections that you participate in most often
- Why you want the position
- Something you'd like to see changed or improved on GDC (with the team or how we do things)
The deadline to send in a nomination or application will be a week from now, January 13th. The mod team will review and discuss all nominations and applications.