Who should green day collaborate with

peppermint butler

I'd like to hear them with Gaslight Anthem, The Wallflowers, or AWOL Nation or Twenty One Pilots

Or the Killers

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't really want a collab, I want a new god damn side project like the Network who was bloody brilliant.

Or the Killers

yeah that won't happen, ever

You forgot Dr Dre and Ice Cube. Oh wait, you were only naming bad rappers :lol:

Eminem is far from a bad rapper...

He may have made some questionable albums but he is one of the best rappers around...

Eminem is far from a bad rapper...

He may have made some questionable albums but he is one of the best rappers around...

Lol #WhiteTim opinions augenbrauen.gif

Lol #WhiteTim opinions augenbrauen.gif

Not just my opinion...

Hell Em wrote most of Dres lyrics on his last cd...

It's "with whom should..." and we already have a thread for this.

The OP's username is Crhristie road and you go with that? :P

Fall Out Boy, Good Charlotte, Blink 182 or AFI would be amazing.

:puke:

Mystic Knights of the Cobra.

Oh god no... It's getting worse!

Would definitely not want any collaboration, that's more a pop hip hop insert terrible collaboration between two terrible artist thing. Like Nightlife. But I would like to see Adrienne sing on some songs, like The Boo, I'd love a duet. Like The Strokes and Regina Spector on Modern Girls and Old Fashioned Men. Oh wait I've always wanted a song between them and Hayley Williams. Like a duet. Or with Bethany Constantino from Best Coast ya know, like a duet

Devo

The Who, some more Iggy Pop, whatever Ramones that aren't dead :lol:

So basically nothing that involves them changing their sound at all :P

Also the foxboro hot tubs. I've actually heard some critics refer to them as the "green day of garage rock" I mean they do sound pretty similar except the singer. That reverend guy can really belt it. Also pinehead gunpowder.

But for real, Norah jones because Foreverly was good and whatnot but was a tad slow. and since green day is never boring they could do some fancy ass rocking harmonies with that classic green day power. Also call me crazy but wilco or at least Jeff tweedy. Also radiohead or Thom Yorke. And vampire weekend (ahh vampire weekend how I love thee). Ooh Also Jeff magnum because they could write the best concept album together id be like about Ann frank in 21st century suburbian America!

Ice Cube

Rancid

Lady Gaga

Eminem

The Offspring

Eminem? Ah, whatever. You've got the best list I've seen in this thread so far. Can I take you home? I really wouldn't mind a Lady Gaga collab. I think she would make a good punk rocker. 2Chainz anyone?

Also the foxboro hot tubs. I've actually heard some critics refer to them as the "green day of garage rock" I mean they do sound pretty similar except the singer. That reverend guy can really belt it. Also pinehead gunpowder.

But for real, Norah jones because Foreverly was good and whatnot but was a tad slow. and since green day is never boring they could do some fancy ass rocking harmonies with that classic green day power. Also call me crazy but wilco or at least Jeff tweedy. Also radiohead or Thom Yorke. And vampire weekend (ahh vampire weekend how I love thee). Ooh Also Jeff magnum because they could write the best concept album together id be like about Ann frank in 21st century suburbian America!

You lost me at Anne Franks :P

I think it'd be super awesome if Green Day would do more collabs with older punk artists, y'know? The two songs they did with Iggy Pop were amazing, and I'd like to see more stuff like that. Not with Iggy necessarily, but one of the older punk "legends" would be cool. It'll probably never happen though, since most of the punk legends are dead or the band's broken up but still. :P

Curveball: FERGIE. Yes, I mean it. Have you fucking heard her stuff with Slash? It's like Axl without the penis and cuntishness.

Eminem - Linkin Park

Or a collaboration with a female singer like Fergie, Lady Gaga.. (whosoever, except Miley Cyrus)

Archived