Who should green day collaborate with

peppermint butler

I´d like them to join with a big philharmonic orchestra. Bombastic sound.

That's actually an awesome idea. Something in the style of Metallica's S&M, on songs like Restless Heart Syndrome and BOBD would be absolutely epic.

I think they should collaborate with Traci Lords. The one thing that would really be interesting is having them collaborate with a female vocalist who isn't Lady Cobra, and Traci is basically a female Joey Ramone. That'd be awesome.

I do want to say Hayley Williams but only 2009-era would be good enough. She's really lost it in recent years.

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Emily's Army

Paul McCartney

Alice Cooper

Blink 182

Fall Out Boy

Simple Plan

All Time Low

Lady Gaga

Alanis Morissette

Ke$ha

Rihanna

I think they should collaborate with Emilys Army, and I'd love them to do something with Alkaline Trio or Rise Against although those two are very unlikely

Shakira should that would be cool to see what they'd come up with. I love Shakira's older stuff.

Psy. They can release an album called Korean Herpes and it can feature songs like Give Me Gangnam Style, St Kim Jong Un, Wake Me Up When Media Regulation Ends and Nuclearbomb.

Psy. They can release an album called Korean Herpes and it can feature songs like Give Me Gangnam Style, St Kim Jong Un, Wake Me Up When Media Regulation Ends and Nuclearbomb.

Holy crap that's funny. I'm almost pissing myself. Hahahahaha

Collab with Rancid would be awesome, seeing as Billie and the boys from Rancid are mates (Billie wrote 'Radio' for Rancid and was asked to be Rancid's second guitarist back in the day before they had Lars)

Bowling For Soup would be good. Considering Jaret said that Billie was one of the people dead or alive he would most like to do a collab with, with Billie being the only living person there. Plus they say things about GD everynow then then. Also Paramore would be cool.

• 4 weeks later...

They should do a Linkin Park vs Jay Z type project with Kanye West. They could do Yeezus Of Suburbia, Idiots In Paris, No Church In The Wild On Sunday, Oh Love Lockdown and, er, Homecoming.

I don't want collabos. I just want a badass tour with opening acts as follow:

Emily'a Army

Sum 41

Blink-182

Green Day

Another The Network album would be amazing or Tubs, I would cry.

They should do a Linkin Park vs Jay Z type project with Kanye West. They could do Yeezus Of Suburbia, Idiots In Paris, No Church In The Wild On Sunday, Oh Love Lockdown and, er, Homecoming.

https://soundcloud.com/imrobw/sets/american-breakdown

Not a fan, so I don't know if this is all Kanye or not. Boulevard of Heartless Girls is, though.

Prima Donna. Prima Donna.Prima Donna.

If it was possible, the Foxboro Hot Tubs. I'd love to see what Billie and The Rev would get up to.

• 1 month later...

Green Day should set aside their differences with The Network and do something with them. But seriously...The Transplants or Rancid would be amazing. The Who. Flogging Molly. Staind. Cold.

Slipknot. Johnny Cash. Bruce Springstein.

I don't want collabos. I just want a badass tour with opening acts as follow:

Emily'a Army

Sum 41

Blink-182

Green Day

Another The Network album would be amazing or Tubs, I would cry.

I loved All Time Low plus Green Day so yeeah add them :lol:

• 3 months later...

Half the fandom would possibly disown them, but I would love to see Green Day or Billie collaborate with Lights. Even if she just did her own version of a Green Day song it'd be amazing (or not but I'd totally buy it anyway).

Archived