Who should green day collaborate with

peppermint butler

If Green Day or Billie Joe did something with Lady Gaga I think I'd die. It's possible... She sings with everyone and they both like each other!

That would work! IMO it would be better than a collab with a band cos that gets too much.

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

White Stripes should have do that, before they broke up. *cries in depression*

*mans up* No, but Raconteurs, that will be mad.

Also, imagine the Hives doing with Green Day, now just imagine that.

Or Red Hot Chilli Peppers (with John).

Or Alkaline Trio

Or American Hi-Fi.

Or Bowling For Soup

Or Blink-182

Or Coldplay

Now, imagine Green Day collaborating with One Direction. If they would do that, what will your reaction be on that?

Green Day should form a supergroup with Kraftwerk, Foo Fighters, The White Stripes and My Chemical Romance and they can write songs about who pulled off the red, black and white image best.

But what about Twerking Class Hero? :cry:

John Lennon is rolling in his grave at the very idea of that sentence.

John Lennon is rolling in his grave at the very idea of that sentence.

Have you seen the full Twerking Class Hero series? It gets a whole lot worse than that.

Have you seen the full Twerking Class Hero series? It gets a whole lot worse than that.

I've actually been considering finishing it off one of these days :P

I've actually been considering finishing it off one of these days :P

I was worried you were going to say that.

My Chemica--

Oh. :(

:cry:

And ermmm....I dunno.

No wait Green Day should totally collab with New Years Day, oh my god I want that to happen so much, but it never will...

But that would be so awesome.

No rock-punk-pop punk-what ever your other favorite band is, because it wouldn't be interesting.

I'd love to see them collaborate with a hip-hop artist or a pop one.Like they do the verses and the pop feature does the chorus!

Or if it was a hip hop collab(Eminem) he should do a third verse!I'd die if this actually ever happened no chance though!

Also a good collab with someone more famous now would help them come back in the spotlight again!

Basically combining them with any other rock/pop-punk band would suck. They'd sound no different to how they usually sound (eg. The Saints Are Coming, the Iggy Pop stuff).

I loved when Billie did that show with Elvis Costello, actually. Something like that would be very cool. Someone who'd force Green Day out of their comfort zone.

Slipknot. That is all.

Tre can be the only drummer considering Jordison is gone.

(Some of you might take this seriously, please don't)

No rock-punk-pop punk-what ever your other favorite band is, because it wouldn't be interesting.

I'd love to see them collaborate with a hip-hop artist or a pop one.Like they do the verses and the pop feature does the chorus!

Or if it was a hip hop collab(Eminem) he should do a third verse!I'd die if this actually ever happened no chance though!

Also a good collab with someone more famous now would help them come back in the spotlight again!

Btw you sir, have the most amazing signature I have ever seen.

Anything Punk, Power Pop, Early Alt Rock based would be cool!

Still holding out for Paul Westerberg and/or Tommy Stinson to do something with GD!!!

Honestly, I lost all respect for Tommy Stinson after he joined whatever the fuck they call Guns N Roses these days.

That said, yes, a Slash collaboration would be rad.

Sum 41 (for no logical reason other than that they're my second favourite band :P ). It'd probably sound like shit but then I might get to see them live at the same time and that would be the best thing ever. At least there'd be slightly less going on now Steve is gone. They should cover a GD song one day, partly because I'd die and partly to watch all the elitists shit themselves.

It would also be awesome if they collaborated with a rap rock band and did something in that style. The shitting-fans-o-meter would go up even higher but never mind them.

It would also be awesome if they collaborated with a rap rock band and did something in that style. The shitting-fans-o-meter would go up even higher but never mind them.

Zebrahead :whistle

Archived