Does Billie Joe reply to fan mail?

EatmyDookie

I found an address on fan mail biz and I was wondering if it was legit and if anyone tried it out how was their success. I am trying to get an autograph for my cousin who was the victim of the High School shooting in Colorado last month and he still has not been himself ever since. I tried contacting BB Gun Press which they sent one email back and have not heard anything ever since. He is a huge fan and right now I am just trying to make him feel better. Any reply would be appreciated

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

yeah.... don't post Billie's phone number and home address on here please, that's kinda.... well... yeah.

Anyways, I don't think he would reply to fan mail. He's very particular about fans respecting his space, and I don't think he'd like receiving fan mail at his house. However, you have a unique situation here, and I'm sure if Billie was aware of your cousin, he'd want to help. Billie hates guns, so I'm sure he and the guys would help. You just need to find a better wa to contact. Good job going to BB Gun Press though, you made it farther than a lot of people

yeah.... don't post Billie's phone number and home address on here please, that's kinda.... well... yeah.

Anyways, I don't think he would reply to fan mail. He's very particular about fans respecting his space, and I don't think he'd like receiving fan mail at his house. However, you have a unique situation here, and I'm sure if Billie was aware of your cousin, he'd want to help. Billie hates guns, so I'm sure he and the guys would help. You just need to find a better wa to contact. Good job going to BB Gun Press though, you made it farther than a lot of people

NOT his actual address, JUST a fanmail location, I verified that...

Yeah, I'd hazard a guess that the best way to NOT get a response is contact him at a private address. I've got in touch with famous musicians before by sending stuff C/O, either to their management or record label. That way they get whatever you're sending but it's through the right channels so doesn't seem stalkerish :lol: Good luck!

don't listen to them. find out his home address and go knock on his door. don't leave until he autographs something for you. good luck!!!!

Do this and you can guaranteed get a nice signed restraining order :dance:;)

Billie hates guns, so I'm sure he and the guys would help

Do you remember when Mike posted a picture on Instagram of the new rifle he bought and then a few hours later, Billie posted an anti-gun picture? Mike's gun pic mysteriously disappeared.

Do you remember when Mike posted a picture on Instagram of the new rifle he bought and then a few hours later, Billie posted an anti-gun picture? Mike's gun pic mysteriously disappeared.

I never saw that lol. That must've been very awkward

I never saw that lol. That must've been very awkward

Yeah lol. Mike probably didn't want to make Billie mad.

Yeah lol. Mike probably didn't want to make Billie mad.

Mike's the one with the gun. Surely Billie doesn't want to make Mike mad.

I always wondered what went down there...

Mike's the one with the gun. Surely Billie doesn't want to make Mike mad.

Billie has a mean dropkick.

I really wish you luck with trying to find a way to get that autograph! Like people have said, I'm sure Billie would be more than willing to do something for your cousin if he knew.

Unfortunately, I don't know the best way to reach him either. I've sent a few letters in c/o Warner Bros. Records and even one to Adeline Records, but I've never gotten anything back. One thing that's a shame about Green Day's popularity is that each fan is just a face in the crowd. They must receive such ridiculous quantities of fan mail everyday I'm sure and of course the record company people are the ones who read it, not them. So getting an actual response must be sort of like winning the lottery. You just have to be that one lucky person.

:sherlock:

I really wish you luck with trying to find a way to get that autograph! Like people have said, I'm sure Billie would be more than willing to do something for your cousin if he knew.

Unfortunately, I don't know the best way to reach him either. I've sent a few letters in c/o Warner Bros. Records and even one to Adeline Records, but I've never gotten anything back. One thing that's a shame about Green Day's popularity is that each fan is just a face in the crowd. They must receive such ridiculous quantities of fan mail everyday I'm sure and of course the record company people are the ones who read it, not them. So getting an actual response must be sort of like winning the lottery. You just have to be that one lucky person.

The studio must receive hundreds fan mails, do you think they even take the time to read them all ? Because idk, they're a lot of bands I like or love, but the idea of sending a letter to the studio never came to my mind: I'm sure I'll never be read and get a reply.

Anyway, if EatmyDookie want to try, it's fine :)

Every fan want their idol to know about their existence, but we're thousands...

Didn't Mike have a 2-hour debate with fans about the dangers of guns, though? I thought he was being sarcastic. I mean, he even said he was going to be at some Stop The NRA event thing that night before he deleted his post.

That was the day of the sandy hook shooting, mike was being sarcastic basically about how easy it is to just go and buy an assault rifle, he hadn't actually bought a gun. He even got into discussions with people over why they would need a gun.

don't listen to them. find out his home address and go knock on his door. don't leave until he autographs something for you. good luck!!!!

Lol, do you remember that girl on this forum who actually did that? I don't remember her username.

She knocked on Billie's front door. Adrienne answered, she was washing one of the dogs and told her that Billie wasn't home. The girl left and as soon as she walked past their gate, Billie came back from going on a walk. She got a picture with him, and that was that.

She also snuck into a golf course and stalked Tre during that charity golf outing he used to do.

Lol, do you remember that girl on this forum who actually did that? I don't remember her username.

She knocked on Billie's front door. Adrienne answered, she was washing one of the dogs and told her that Billie wasn't home. The girl left and as soon as she walked past their gate, Billie came back from going on a walk. She got a picture with him, and that was that.

She also snuck into a golf course and stalked Tre during that charity golf outing he used to do.

Ugh, I don't want to live on this planet anymore.

Its people like that thatci understand why folks like Kanye go crazy when paps and fans mob him I remember folks calling for kanye head for attacking the dude who was at his house at 4am taking pics and asking question (not saying kanye isnt a dickhead other wise)

Im a private person I dont see how Billie and other celebs put up with people who go to the extremes...

Its people like that thatci understand why folks like Kanye go crazy when paps and fans mob him I remember folks calling for kanye head for attacking the dude who was at his house at 4am taking pics and asking question (not saying kanye isnt a dickhead other wise)

Im a private person I dont see how Billie and other celebs put up with people who go to the extremes...

Reminds me of this video, it's always pissed me off how people find it funny.

I don't understand how that girl didn't feel ashamed to ask for a photo after coming out of their house, just like that....

It's so weird.

Archived