Welcome to Green Day Community
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Posted Image  New "F**K Cancer" shirt. 100% of profits are going to breast cancer charity. Check them out.

Photo

Does Billie Joe reply to fan mail?

• Please log in to reply
37 replies to this topic

EatmyDookie

EatmyDookie
  • Little One

• PipPip
  • 68 posts
  • Joined Oct 25, 2013
  • 38 rep

I found an address on fan mail biz and I was wondering if it was legit and if anyone tried it out how was their success. I am trying to get an autograph for my cousin who was the victim of the High School shooting in Colorado last month and he still has not been himself ever since. I tried contacting BB Gun Press which they sent one email back and have not heard anything ever since. He is a huge fan and right now I am just trying to make him feel better. Any reply would be appreciated 

Noxious Dagger

Noxious Dagger
  • Brat

• PipPipPip
  • 227 posts
  • Joined Jun 12, 2013
  • 102 rep

Edited by rageandlove1039, 06 January 2014 - 10:27 PM.
Sorry we don't share personal information on any of the band on here.

Todd

Todd
  • Sweet and Sour Children

• 12,288 posts
  • Joined Mar 07, 2012
  • 5,455 rep

yeah.... don't post Billie's phone number and home address on here please, that's kinda.... well... yeah.

Anyways, I don't think he would reply to fan mail. He's very particular about fans respecting his space, and I don't think he'd like receiving fan mail at his house. However, you have a unique situation here, and I'm sure if Billie was aware of your cousin, he'd want to help. Billie hates guns, so I'm sure he and the guys would help. You just need to find a better wa to contact. Good job going to BB Gun Press though, you made it farther than a lot of people

• EatmyDookie likes this

Noxious Dagger

Noxious Dagger
  • Brat

• PipPipPip
  • 227 posts
  • Joined Jun 12, 2013
  • 102 rep

yeah.... don't post Billie's phone number and home address on here please, that's kinda.... well... yeah.

Anyways, I don't think he would reply to fan mail. He's very particular about fans respecting his space, and I don't think he'd like receiving fan mail at his house. However, you have a unique situation here, and I'm sure if Billie was aware of your cousin, he'd want to help. Billie hates guns, so I'm sure he and the guys would help. You just need to find a better wa to contact. Good job going to BB Gun Press though, you made it farther than a lot of people

NOT his actual address, JUST a fanmail location, I verified that...

Not Anyone.

Not Anyone.
  • Psychological Terrorist

• 12,495 posts
  • Joined Aug 19, 2013
  • 12,790 rep

Yeah, I'd hazard a guess that the best way to NOT get a response is contact him at a private address. I've got in touch with famous musicians before by sending stuff C/O, either to their management or record label. That way they get whatever you're sending but it's through the right channels so doesn't seem stalkerish :lol: Good luck!

Hannah!

Hannah!
  • i'm the night sky

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 21,160 posts
  • Joined Oct 10, 2004
  • 7,975 rep

POPULAR

don't listen to them. find out his home address and go knock on his door. don't leave until he autographs something for you. good luck!!!!

• spark in the night, Tubbie Head, sharika and 7 others like this

Noxious Dagger

Noxious Dagger
  • Brat

• PipPipPip
  • 227 posts
  • Joined Jun 12, 2013
  • 102 rep

don't listen to them. find out his home address and go knock on his door. don't leave until he autographs something for you. good luck!!!!

Do this and you can guaranteed get a nice signed restraining order :dance:  ;)  

Certified Nimrod

Certified Nimrod
  • The Real Adam

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,756 posts
  • Joined Jan 26, 2013
  • 1,840 rep

Billie hates guns, so I'm sure he and the guys would help

Do you remember when Mike posted a picture on Instagram of the new rifle he bought and then a few hours later, Billie posted an anti-gun picture? Mike's gun pic mysteriously disappeared.

• Hammie Stein and Noxious Dagger like this

Todd

Todd
  • Sweet and Sour Children

• 12,288 posts
  • Joined Mar 07, 2012
  • 5,455 rep

Do you remember when Mike posted a picture on Instagram of the new rifle he bought and then a few hours later, Billie posted an anti-gun picture? Mike's gun pic mysteriously disappeared.

I never saw that lol. That must've been very awkward

Certified Nimrod

Certified Nimrod
  • The Real Adam

• 3,756 posts
  • Joined Jan 26, 2013
  • 1,840 rep

I never saw that lol. That must've been very awkward

Yeah lol. Mike probably didn't want to make Billie mad.

Not Anyone.

Not Anyone.

• 12,495 posts
  • Joined Aug 19, 2013
  • 12,790 rep

POPULAR

Yeah lol. Mike probably didn't want to make Billie mad.

Mike's the one with the gun. Surely Billie doesn't want to make Mike mad.

• Hannah!, petros, Marius Pontmercy and 8 others like this

Noxious Dagger

Noxious Dagger
  • Brat

• PipPipPip
  • 227 posts
  • Joined Jun 12, 2013
  • 102 rep

I always wondered what went down there...

Certified Nimrod

Certified Nimrod
  • The Real Adam

• 3,756 posts
  • Joined Jan 26, 2013
  • 1,840 rep

Mike's the one with the gun. Surely Billie doesn't want to make Mike mad.

Billie has a mean dropkick. 

Not Anyone.

Not Anyone.

• 12,495 posts
  • Joined Aug 19, 2013
  • 12,790 rep

Billie has a mean dropkick. 

Yep.

• Davis Weiss and Spinelli like this

Green Day In Seattle

Green Day In Seattle
  • fuckdatshit

• 3,981 posts
  • Joined Aug 27, 2012
  • 2,878 rep

I really wish you luck with trying to find a way to get that autograph! Like people have said, I'm sure Billie would be more than willing to do something for your cousin if he knew.

Unfortunately, I don't know the best way to reach him either. I've sent a few letters in c/o Warner Bros. Records and even one to Adeline Records, but I've never gotten anything back. One thing that's a shame about Green Day's popularity is that each fan is just a face in the crowd. They must receive such ridiculous quantities of fan mail everyday I'm sure and of course the record company people are the ones who read it, not them. So getting an actual response must be sort of like winning the lottery. You just have to be that one lucky person.

Advertising

Oxymore

Oxymore
  • Dominated Love Slave

• 2,597 posts
  • Joined Sep 17, 2013
  • 2,502 rep

:sherlock:

I really wish you luck with trying to find a way to get that autograph! Like people have said, I'm sure Billie would be more than willing to do something for your cousin if he knew.

Unfortunately, I don't know the best way to reach him either. I've sent a few letters in c/o Warner Bros. Records and even one to Adeline Records, but I've never gotten anything back. One thing that's a shame about Green Day's popularity is that each fan is just a face in the crowd. They must receive such ridiculous quantities of fan mail everyday I'm sure and of course the record company people are the ones who read it, not them. So getting an actual response must be sort of like winning the lottery. You just have to be that one lucky person.

The studio must receive hundreds fan mails, do you think they even take the time to read them all ? Because idk, they're a lot of bands I like or love, but the idea of sending a letter to the studio never came to my mind: I'm sure I'll never be read and get a reply.

Anyway, if EatmyDookie want to try, it's fine :)

Every fan want their idol to know about their existence, but we're thousands...

Mykee Mexx

Mykee Mexx
  • Pedestrian

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 993 posts
  • Joined Nov 12, 2012
  • 535 rep

Maybe a radio station or music-TV can help?

Marius Pontmercy

Marius Pontmercy
  • I FEEL MY SOUL ON FIRE

• 8,574 posts
  • Joined Aug 18, 2010
  • 3,535 rep

contact reprise? or maybe try with adeline. 

19GreenAngel91

19GreenAngel91
  • Dominated Love Slave

• 2,054 posts
  • Joined Sep 22, 2012
  • 3,192 rep

write to Mike on his Instagram?? or Trè...both read fans' comments... 

IsaGreenDay

IsaGreenDay
  • Pedestrian

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 883 posts
  • Joined Nov 03, 2012
  • 1,415 rep

Didn't Mike have a 2-hour debate with fans about the dangers of guns, though? I thought he was being sarcastic. I mean, he even said he was going to be at some Stop The NRA event thing that night before he deleted his post.

jumpsalty

jumpsalty
  • Chump

• PipPipPipPip
  • 333 posts
  • Joined Jan 26, 2013
  • 428 rep

That was the day of the sandy hook shooting, mike was being sarcastic basically about how easy it is to just go and buy an assault rifle, he hadn't actually bought a gun. He even got into discussions with people over why they would need a gun.
  • Hermione and Todd like this

spark in the night

spark in the night
  • ◊∴◊ 400⋅LUX ◊∴◊

• 29,903 posts
  • Joined Jul 15, 2005
  • 2,992 rep

Lol, do you remember that girl on this forum who actually did that? I don't remember her username.

She knocked on Billie's front door. Adrienne answered, she was washing one of the dogs and told her that Billie wasn't home. The girl left and as soon as she walked past their gate, Billie came back from going on a walk. She got a picture with him, and that was that. 

She also snuck into a golf course and stalked Tre during that charity golf outing he used to do. 

• Hermione, Todd and EatmyDookie like this

AlissaGoesRAWR

AlissaGoesRAWR
  • Tomnomnom's Publicist

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,666 posts
  • Joined May 14, 2012
  • 3,930 rep

Lol, do you remember that girl on this forum who actually did that? I don't remember her username.

She knocked on Billie's front door. Adrienne answered, she was washing one of the dogs and told her that Billie wasn't home. The girl left and as soon as she walked past their gate, Billie came back from going on a walk. She got a picture with him, and that was that. 

She also snuck into a golf course and stalked Tre during that charity golf outing he used to do. 

Ugh, I don't want to live on this planet anymore.

WhiteTim

WhiteTim
  • Peacemaker

• 5,804 posts
  • Joined May 16, 2010
  • 994 rep

Its people like that thatci understand why folks like Kanye go crazy when paps and fans mob him I remember folks calling for kanye head for attacking the dude who was at his house at 4am taking pics and asking question (not saying kanye isnt a dickhead other wise)

Im a private person I dont see how Billie and other celebs put up with people who go to the extremes...

Not Anyone.

Not Anyone.

• 12,495 posts
  • Joined Aug 19, 2013
  • 12,790 rep

Its people like that thatci understand why folks like Kanye go crazy when paps and fans mob him I remember folks calling for kanye head for attacking the dude who was at his house at 4am taking pics and asking question (not saying kanye isnt a dickhead other wise)

Im a private person I dont see how Billie and other celebs put up with people who go to the extremes...

Reminds me of this video, it's always pissed me off how people find it funny.

Oxymore

Oxymore
  • Dominated Love Slave

• 2,597 posts
  • Joined Sep 17, 2013
  • 2,502 rep

I don't understand how that girl didn't feel ashamed to ask for a photo after coming out of their house, just like that....

It's so weird.

• Todd likes this

AlissaGoesRAWR

AlissaGoesRAWR
  • Tomnomnom's Publicist

• 5,666 posts
  • Joined May 14, 2012
  • 3,930 rep

I don't understand how that girl didn't feel ashamed to ask for a photo after coming out of their house, just like that....

It's so weird.

That's what I don't get. Like, you got your photo, so what? The person you idolize thinks you're a fucking creep. How can you feel good or justified at all?

• Todd and Oxymore like this

Oxymore

Oxymore
  • Dominated Love Slave

• 2,597 posts
  • Joined Sep 17, 2013
  • 2,502 rep

That's what I don't get. Like, you got your photo, so what? The person you idolize thinks you're a fucking creep. How can you feel good or justified at all?

They are strange people in this world...

Mykee Mexx

Mykee Mexx
  • Pedestrian

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 993 posts
  • Joined Nov 12, 2012
  • 535 rep

Well, I would do the same.

If someone put me on drugs, threatened the life of my family, took away my GD collection, and blackmailed me with it´s destruction, forced me to drink angel´s piss, and scared me to listen to UNO a dozend times in a row, if I don´t go up to Billie´s house and ask for an autograph.

Yes, I sure would do it then....

Davis Weiss

Davis Weiss
  • Chump

• PipPipPipPip
  • 254 posts
  • Joined May 25, 2012
  • 155 rep

I could see like walking past his house just to be like "alright cool. My favorite bands frontman lives there." But I would never go walk up and knock on the door, that's super creepy. I would much rather take my chances of meeting any member out in public before I would go knocking on their front door.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users