Selling some GD stuff (cheap)

Karl Karlson

:whistle sorry Todd

Nah, we're cool. Just giving you a hard time about it :thumbsup:

What'd you get it for if you don't mind me asking? They're like $30 on Amazon, and amazon has $4 shipping on vinyl I think

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What'd you get it for if you don't mind me asking? They're like $30 on Amazon, and amazon has $4 shipping on vinyl I think

She's not sorry shes doing the Dr Evil laugh with her pinky near her mouth as I type this

Lol

She's not sorry shes doing the Dr Evil laugh with her pinky near her mouth as I type this

Lol

something really dirty came to mind when you said "her pinky near her mouth". You gotta remember who you're talking to when you type these kinds of things, buddy :lol:

It's alright XD there's a reason I used the

:whistle emote and not the :blush: one. The blush one would look too sorry, whereas the :whistle emoticon is like "hehe I was faster to buy it" but not in a total asshole kind of way :lol: emoticons are a very serious business, I tell ya.

So... you know it was me who bought the vinyl? *cough* :ninja: I made an awesome deal with Karl, I got a couple of things for under 30$ :happy:

Lol

YOU GUYS :lol: :lol: :lol:

It's alright XD there's a reason I used the

:whistle emote and not the :blush: one. The blush one would look too sorry, whereas the :whistle emoticon is like "hehe I was faster to buy it" but not in a total asshole kind of way :lol: emoticons are a very serious business, I tell ya.

So... you know it was me who bought the vinyl? *cough* :ninja: I made an awesome deal with Karl, I got a couple of things for under 30$ :happy:

YOU GUYS :lol: :lol: :lol:

aw! damn. That's a good deal. But now there's not much left that I want

something really dirty came to mind when you said "her pinky near her mouth". You gotta remember who you're talking to when you type these kinds of things, buddy :lol:

If they have seen Austin Powers they know what im talking about

Get yo mind out of the gutter

Thanks for everyone who bought stuff and everyone else who wrote me :)

There are still some stuff (more or less rare^^), I hope I can get the stuff out to the fans someday

All the stuff is bought! Haha I'll keep checking back here though :)

The stuff in the spoilers are bought, the rest is still available. I also get something to sell in the future.

UPDATE:

I added the following

CD: 2005 - Holiday (CD1, OC-Sticker, EU) W664CD1 / 5439-16097-2
Music cassette: 1995 - Insomniac (Germany) 9362-46046-4
Music cassette: 2000 - Minority (UK) W532C / 5439-16813-4

• 1 month later...

UPDATE:

Added Japanese release of "Hitchin' a Ride".

Check out the list in the OP - there's still some stuff left :)

UPDATE:

Added Japanese release of "Hitchin' a Ride".

Check out the list in the OP - there's still some stuff left :)

Why are you selling all this stuff! I would e holding on to it like liquid gold.

Why are you selling all this stuff! I would e holding on to it like liquid gold.

These are doubles - why would I keep the same exact thing twice? There has to be someone who wants exactly that thing, I have twice, you know?^^

I got "Basket Case (Japan)*" from a package of CDs, but it always had no OBI-Strip. 3 days ago I bought the CD WITH the OBI-Strip - so I have it complete.

*My bad, will correct it in a second

These are doubles - why would I keep the same exact thing twice? There has to be someone who wants exactly that thing, I have twice, you know?^^

I got "Basket Case (Japan)*" from a package of CDs, but it always had no OBI-Strip. 3 days ago I bought the CD WITH the OBI-Strip - so I have it complete.

*My bad, will correct it in a second

Oh I understand. If I had doubles I would probably sell them too. Or keep them in case one of mine got jacked up.

• 1 month later...

So I sold some more stuff (thanks SainJimmyvdBlom) and this leaves me with 3 items. Anyone interested?

It would be great if there are people who are looking for this stuff and are annoyed by the prices.

These are left:

CDs:
2009 - 21st Century Breakdown [Album] (EU) 9362-49802-1

2005 - Holiday (CD1, OnCover-Sticker, EU) W664CD1 / 5439-16097-2

Video:
2005 - Bullet in a Bible (UMD, EU)

Archived