Selling some GD stuff (cheap)

Karl Karlson

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

that's crazy you are willing to sell the insomniac from Korea, I figured those were extremely rare!

that's crazy you are willing to sell the insomniac from Korea, I figured those were extremely rare!

Well, I wouldn't sell it normally, but I have 2 of them (and of all the other stuff in the list) :)

Well, I wouldn't sell it normally, but I have 2 of them (and of all the other stuff in the list) :)

you're pretty lucky man! that one has I Wanna Be On TV on it right? or is that just Japan versions?

you're pretty lucky man! that one has I Wanna Be On TV on it right? or is that just Japan versions?

That must be the Japanese one. The Korean release is pretty much the same as the original

That must be the Japanese one. The Korean release is pretty much the same as the original

ah, okay, I wasn't sure. my small collection doesn't have much of the different album versions lol. it took me long enough to just find the standard versions of each album haha.

I hope Todd saw this thread.

He already wrote me^^

I had to disappoint him, because someone...who's name will never be told...Florence...bought it before he could get it :P

He already wrote me^^

I had to disappoint him, because someone...who's name will never be told...Florence...bought it before he could get it :P

Did he buy anything?

Did he buy anything?

No, he was just interested in the vinyl...but I was pretty empty when he wrote me, so it's okay^^

No, he was just interested in the vinyl...but I was pretty empty when he wrote me, so it's okay^^

What's on the Dookie sampler? I won't be able to buy it, but I'd still like to know :P

What's on the Dookie sampler? I won't be able to buy it, but I'd still like to know :P

"Longview", "She" & "Basket Case" (on both sides). But it's pretty rare, you don't see that very often on eBay *cough*

EDIT: Oh, for pictures, look here: http://www.greendaycollection.com/crbst_113.html <- it's the 2nd cassette

"Longview", "She" & "Basket Case" (on both sides). But it's pretty rare, you don't see that very often on eBay *cough*

Are they demos or regular album versions?

Are they demos or regular album versions?

Album versions. But the cover...dude...the cover XD

Archived