Are there any albums or songs that you haven't listened to/ don't listen to?

Todd

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Don't listen to Insomniac very often or Shenanigans. Recently I've not really listened to Green Day though but I did put Dos on at the gym yesterday.

I haven't been listening to any music much lately. :P

How can you live. How. Don't you feel like if it lacks of something in your life ???!!

Most of Kerplunk, 1039, the trilogy and Shenanigans :P I'm very picky!!! I do listen to the trilogy sometimes, but I never find myself wanting to hear them exclusively, like I do with the other albums. Sometimes it's fun to rediscover songs on these records, but mostly I stay away from them.

How much I listen to their different albums is constantly changing but I never listen to their pre-Dookie albums except for a few specific tracks on occasion. Other than them I've listened to all of their stuff many times.

I usually skip 21CB, American Idiot, and the trilogy. Usually just listen to Insomniac, Kerplunk, and Nimrod the most.

Damn, I'm the best fan on this website. Y'all should be ashamed :lol:

damn tman yo epenis so big u mus get bitches galore

The fact that you think listening to every song a band has ever released makes you the best fan ever is kinda sad.

I've not listened to most of shenanigans barring you lied/desensitized/outsider. I don't really listen to 21cb or nimrod that much now either.

I think I now understand why you started this thread.

With the exception of "In the End" and "F.O.D.", I don't listen to the back half of Dookie very much.

They're both great, but I rarely listen to Dookie and Warning. I listen to 39/Smooth and Kerplunk more than Dookie and Warning.

Also Shenanigans, but I don't really count it as an album.

With the exception of "In the End" and "F.O.D.", I don't listen to the back half of Dookie very much.

But but but... When I Come Around? Coming Clean? Sassafras Roots? :runaround:

The fact that you think listening to every song a band has ever released makes you the best fan ever is kinda sad.

Ceadog is the best fan because he hates everything that Green Day has ever done :lol:

Ceadog is the best fan because he hates everything that Green Day has ever done :lol:

That's not even remotely true. They were my favourite band for the best part of a decade. It's only now they're starting to wear a little thin.

That's not even remotely true. They were my favourite band for the best part of a decade. It's only now they're starting to wear a little thin.

I was just kidding. I know your secret love of Dos. :P

I rarely listen to Insomniac and Shenanigans. I don't have wtp, best thing in town, strangeland sweet children, my generation off kerplunk, nor last ride in, christian's inferno and horseshoes and hand grenades on my itunes, so I never listen to them. I probably should.

Other than Fuck Time and Nightlife I've only listened to Dos once. When they played Stop When The Red Lights Flash at Brixton I didn't know what it was. I've only listened to the first five tracks of Uno, plus Oh Love, more than once. 39/Smooth doesn't interest me at all beyond a couple of tracks, and I haven't listened to most of Breakdown in 3 years. And I only know about 4 songs off Shenanigans.

#terriblefan

I haven't listened to a Green Day song consciously since Brixton. Which was in August, I think.

What are you two even doing here :P

But but but... When I Come Around? Coming Clean? Sassafras Roots? :runaround:

WICA is perfectly good, but not one of my favorites. As for the other two, meh. I say unto you meh.

I haven't really listened to green day for a year or something...I think it's because i was mega disappointed by the trilogy and suddenly realised what and awesome artist eminem is.

I don't listen to anything from Uno and the 5-10 from Tre.Dos I like the most but rarely listened to it.And I don't really listen to the piano songs from 21stCB.I listen to everything else though.

that b sides album as I don't think it has a flow probably because they were all recorded for different projects I mean the songs arnt bad but ... well that's why they were b sides ...

also I didn't listen to American idiot for a long time about 5 years or so til I heard a live version of letterbomb (from an awards show I think) and I just fell in love again

but besides tracks that that we don't have in the download section im getting rid of all my album versions, live tracks just have a certain quality I love... oh and fuckin "live tracks" I got that cd a long time ago think I listened to it maybe twice both that week I got it, never again don't know why but I just haven't

and ive only listened to the networks stuff a few times if I owned it I'd probably listen to it more

Archived