Are there any albums or songs that you haven't listened to/ don't listen to?

Todd

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Don't know if I posted this yet, but The Saints Are Coming, I hate U2, but I still listen to it occasionally.

I'll readily admit to being a huge U2 fan, and this song got me into Green Day. That said, I didn't enjoy Bono's vocals here. The live music video is great though

"All By Myself," simply because I hate waiting through the dead silence following FOD to hear it :P

I separated FOD and All By Myself into individual songs years ago and I still never listen to the latter. It's not worth it even on its own :P

I generally listen to everything, but I tend to listen to 1,039 SOSH the least I guess. Usually I'll just shuffle all of my Green Day songs during the day at work and rarely skip, but if I'm in the mood to listen to full albums 1,039 SOSH is (most of the time) my last choice.

Oh, how could I forget Troublemaker, Makeout Party, Nightlife and Wow That's Loud? Those are usually, if not always skipped. I just, for some reason, can't bring myself to delete them. :lol:

I don't listen to a ton of Green Day but the song that I almost always skip for some reason is either Lazy Bones or Rest

Ive never listened to more than forty sec of that little girl song and ive listened to see the light twice. I never listen to american idiot or dookie

Since the trilogy came out that has basically taken over the bulk of playing time. a fair bit of AI and other odd songs here and there.

• 2 weeks later...

I barely ever listen to See The Light just because it makes me so sad... I don't know why, maybe because it's the final song of 21 Centuy Breakdown and album ends after that O.O

For a couple years I didn't even give 21 Century Breakdown a chance, now I love every song on it.

Archived